Thread: Renegade Ops PS3 demo

Renegade Ops PS3 demo

I have just played this game. Actually the game was not released. I have got the PS3 demo. I thought that game is well with its controller but I was wrong. The game and the controls were really horrible for me. I don’t know about others feedback. AS far as I know that I don’t like the game in PS3.

Re: Renegade Ops PS3 demo

Renegade Ops is perhaps not a large valve, but was at this first meeting Fri surprising. The game not only looks very handsome, but radiates more than enough that arcade feel that experienced hands in the box now and very happy to see return. The short time that was used to play the game was much appreciated and several explosions were dripping from the screen. Now we just have chaos next time to see a little control.

This happened to me yesterday evening after the night-wow on the Xbox Marketplace. "Renegade Ops" from SEGA Publisher, developed by 10 creative minds from the Just Cause series. Never heard of it! After downloading and 2GB for about 30 minutes of playing time I had for myself once again discovered a rather unknown game, which makes a round and very funny impression. You know Renegade Ops or did not previously seen only trailers? 7 minutes in crisp gameplay, I present you the top-down shooter with a big fun factor in a demo check, a lot of fun.

It's really a lot of fun: Upgrading vehicles rise in the level, collect experience points, shoot down everything, in every corner, it pops, explosions everywhere, jobs and missions and many more …

Renegade OPS is a shooting game solo or multi seen from above out exclusively on the platforms of paid download on PC. It represents a soldier in a commando who seeks an end to the tyrannical actions of the Inferno. Released a month behind the console versions of the game, this edition provides a vehicle for additional computers from the world of Half-Life.

You have a problem with Renegade Ops or just do not come on at a specific point? Just ask the gaming community tips. And while you're waiting for the answer to your own question, yes you can help others and answer some other questions.

Graphically, Renegade Ops is not bad, because all the environments they showed looked great detail. You can even see splashing around in the mud as you tear through a jungle. The chaos also on your screen when you confront the enemy enters even vingerlikkend good. With explosions that start to fill the screen, you really feel that you have a solid arcade shooter in your hands. Avalanche Studios clearly shows that it knows that it is busy and is only waiting for the leaves of the trees begin to fall for this action packed game can get through XBLA , PSN or PC .

Renegade Ops you play in a band of mercenaries who decided to oppose the very ugly Inferno destroys city after city. For this you will be in control of several vehicles (4 core), a car (or buggy), plus helicopters of all kinds etc ... I leave you the joy of discovering what will give you the game and believe me that in worth it. The view is similar to a 3D iso (ie top view) or a micro machine on growth hormones, the whole is more enjoyable. If the graphic quality of the sequences of "cinematic" is dubious, I must say that when we start the game this time quite pleasantly surprised. The graphics are quite thin, colorful, and diverse and explosions are beautiful. In addition to being a pure action game, Renegade Ops embeds also a rather nice XP system, which will come and buy new skills such as an increase in the power / duration of the special attack or even more Ammunition recovered for alternative shots, etc...

The concept of the game is not necessarily new, but ... It looks so damn awesome again. If the game now has an online co-op, then my world in order. I'll definitely time to try!