Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 13-10-2011

when and why are we pre-order Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure?

Just inquiring as to how many people are purchasing the SKYLANDERS game? I'll probably wait until December; I want to see which edition turns out to be the greatest before I purchase it!
Old 13-10-2011

Re: when and why are we pre-order Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure?

I am a lucky because I have already pre-ordered this game and I am feel happy for it. typically because I have my own web site and I wish for to get a review complete for my website and also because I want to get as a good deal live out before I play it in this donations stream thing that I'm doing in December... I am busy for my work!
Old 13-10-2011

My dad wants me to wait for December to get it since October is close to Christmas even though i have sufficient money to obtain it. I also want to purchase the Wii edition through the launched and getting the 3DS edition for Christmas since that's when I'm receiving a 3DS.
Old 13-10-2011

The problem is that I don't have sufficient to purchase SKYLANDERS. I'll be watching and reading up reviews on the forums and walkthroughs and/or wait until the cost is lowered to purchase it.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,