Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Cannot save in Dead Rising 2 Off The Record

Video Games

Old 12-10-2011

Cannot save in Dead Rising 2 Off The Record

I am not able to save the game. god knows what is the problem with the game. since I want that the game to work well and the game on its own is not behaving the way it should be so thatís why I am not understanding why it is behaving like these. So thatís why I am expecting some help from you all on the same regarding the save game. so please do help me on the same. I want to save the game but it is not allowing me to do so. anyone else who has got the same problem then do let me know about the solution as soon as possible.

Old 12-10-2011

Re: Cannot save in Dead Rising 2 Off The Record

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Aiden View Post
I am not able to save the game. god knows what is the problem with the game. since I want that the game to work well and the game on its own is not behaving the way it should be so thatís why I am not understanding why it is behaving like these. So thatís why I am expecting some help from you all on the same regarding the save game. so please do help me on the same. I want to save the game but it is not allowing me to do so. anyone else who has got the same problem then do let me know about the solution as soon as possible.
Just try uninstalling and reinstalling the game quickly thatís what you should be doing over here. I hope you are understanding what I am saying here.

So go ahead with what I have said here and hence thatís it from my side for you all. do let me know if that gave you a fix for the problem.
Old 12-10-2011

Ok that’s a new thing that you have said here even I am very much surprised with that as such no one has come across this problem, so what I would say is that wait for the developers to come up with the solution. I think a necessary update or a patch will come up that will give a fix for the issue that you are already receiving now, so that’s what I am saying here. do have some patience and the problem will be solved on its own, that’s what I feel about the issue.

I hope my suggestion was a bit helpful for you.
Old 12-10-2011

I have a immediate fix for the problem, well the solution from my side is that go to the steam and then to the library just select the game name and on the right side of the same you will get the CD key. Now enter the CD key of the game when it asks for the code, thatís all you have to do.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,