Thread: Dead Rising 2 Off The Record slow performance and lags heavily

Dead Rising 2 Off The Record slow performance and lags heavily

The game is lagging very badly and I am not able to identify the reason behind it, so that’s why I am asking you all to help me with the same, it would be better if you can give me some solution for the same. that’s what I am expecting from you all.

I am playing the pc version of the game and I am not able to identify the culprit of this game and hence I want to know the solution from you all about it.

Re: Dead Rising 2 Off The Record slow performance and lags heavily

Have you checked with the graphic card lagging in the performance is the main identity which says that the graphic card is not proper, so that’s what I want to say here, hope you all did understand what I am saying here. if possible change the graphic card of your system and hence that’s what you should be doing right now.

So do have a good look at the same and tell me if that solution did help you or not in the process. That’s what I am saying here.

These normally happens with the pc version of the game my Xbox 360 is not giving me this problem at all. so that’s what I want to say here.

I don’t know if this is a valid solution but changing the mouse and switching in to the Xbox controller is a good solution according to me. so do have a check about the same and let me know if that was of any help for you. do work on the same.

Yes it is always important to check the hardware configuration of the system and it is very important tp have a check about the same. since the game lag and all are mainly caused by the improper hardware configuration of the system, so that’s what the main problem is, don’t know iof you will like this solution or not but I would advise you to have a check about the same and implement that accordingly, so that’s it from my side for you all.