Thread: Is Orcs Must Die a tower defense game?

Is Orcs Must Die a tower defense game?

This is the question that I am asking you all. is this game somewhat like toy soldiers or is it a tower defense game this is the question that has been hunting me from a quite long time and hence I would like to clarify this with you all on the same. so do reply accordingly on the same. waiting for the replies from you all on what do you think about the same. waiting for the necessary reply.

Re: Is Orcs Must Die a tower defense game?

Quote Originally Posted by Am_Charlie View Post
    This is the question that I am asking you all. is this game somewhat like toy soldiers or is it a tower defense game this is the question that has been hunting me from a quite long time and hence I would like to clarify this with you all on the same. so do reply accordingly on the same. waiting for the replies from you all on what do you think about the same. waiting for the necessary reply.
    You can say it is a mixture of third person action game and also the tower defense game. that’s what I know about the same. now why I am saying it is a tower defense game since you can set all kind of traps in it. that’s what you can do over here. Third person action since we can use crossbow and swords so that we will be able to kill the orcs. That’s what we can do over here. so that’s it from my side for you all. I hope I have answered out the necessary question from my side for you all and anything else that you need to know about the same then do revert back to me as soon as possible on the same.

Had it be built on the same lines of the toy defense game then that would be a better thing for sure. so that’s what I am saying here. Hope you have got the necessary thing what I am saying here. tower defense game is of not my types since it is practically very slow game.

Yes I second you on that I enjoy Toy Soldiers for the truth that what time you're playing, you can manage the diverse emplacements. Plus as the game difficulty changes you will also be able to do the different things for sure. so that’s what you should be doing over here on the same. so that’s it from my side for you all. so is the game Orcs Must Die very much similar to that or do we have got somewhat similar features in that, that’s what I am asking here from you all. so do reply on the same accordingly and I am waiting for the necessary response.

Quote Originally Posted by Mart^Iineau View Post
    Yes I second you on that I enjoy Toy Soldiers for the truth that what time you're playing, you can manage the diverse emplacements. Plus as the game difficulty changes you will also be able to do the different things for sure. so that’s what you should be doing over here on the same. so that’s it from my side for you all. so is the game Orcs Must Die very much similar to that or do we have got somewhat similar features in that, that’s what I am asking here from you all. so do reply on the same accordingly and I am waiting for the necessary response.
    See there are some similar options like controlling of the main character. Plus attacking the enemies with the giant arrows and also environment traps. That’s what you all can do over here. also you can use various kind of guardians in the game that will step up for you, to fight against the enemies, but depending upon the setup there might arise the condition that you will have to go and fight the battle out there, so that’s what you should be doing over here. I hope you have got the necessary information on the same that’s it from my side for you all.

Ok thanks that was really great information that you have shared over here on the same, well appreciable for sure. So thanks a ton for the same. After looking at the description that you have described over here what I can say is that it does look similar to the Toy Soldiers: Cold War. So for surely I would be going ahead with the game and that’s what my initial plans over here.