Thread: Dead Rising 2 Off The Record will not start

Dead Rising 2 Off The Record will not start

I was playing this game an suddenly don’t know what happened the game crashed and I don’t what to do in the situation like these. Now having the game crashed the game is not starting again and I am failing to realize what wrong could have gone wrong here. do you all have any fixes for the same then do reply accordingly over here on the same. that will be much better for me I feel. please do reply on the same.

Re: Dead Rising 2 Off The Record will not start

Quote Originally Posted by BahaDurr View Post
    I was playing this game an suddenly don’t know what happened the game crashed and I don’t what to do in the situation like these. Now having the game crashed the game is not starting again and I am failing to realize what wrong could have gone wrong here. do you all have any fixes for the same then do reply accordingly over here on the same. that will be much better for me I feel. please do reply on the same.
    Go to the My games folder or in whatever folder in whoch you have saved the game and once you get that folder go and find the rendergraphics.ini file. Just delete the file.

Then start up with the game and see if the game is getting started or not. If the game is not opening then do uninstall and reinstall the game again, that is one thing that you can surely do. So go ahead with the same and let me know if that works for you or not.

Re: Dead Rising 2 Off The Record will not start

You can report t this kind of problem to the developers of the game and get the problem reported there only, that’s what you should be doing. So hope you did understand what I am saying here. ask them that you want the new edition of the game that’s it. don’t settle to anything other then that, so that’s what you should be doing over here.

Yes you are right it is very much surprising the game is so new and it has started to give problems like these.