Thread: Dead Rising 2 Off The Record crash solution

Dead Rising 2 Off The Record crash solution

The game crashes frequently and hence I want a fix for the crashing issue for the game, so that’s why what I want is that you give me some fixes for the crashing issue. I am waiting for the necessary reply from you all on the same. I don’t know what has happened, it was working well until yesterday today it is giving a crash at each and every interval of the game. Dont know what si the problem with the game. I would be happy if you can answer it out for me that would be great.

Re: Dead Rising 2 Off The Record crash solution

Quote Originally Posted by bIbEkS View Post
    The game crashes frequently and hence I want a fix for the crashing issue for the game, so that’s why what I want is that you give me some fixes for the crashing issue. I am waiting for the necessary reply from you all on the same. I don’t know what has happened, it was working well until yesterday today it is giving a crash at each and every interval of the game. Dont know what si the problem with the game. I would be happy if you can answer it out for me that would be great.
    It seems that capcom people had some problems with the audio quality of the game and hence what I would say that
    1) Just go to the control panel then to the sound section and speakers.
    2) Now go to the advances, now go and reduce the sound quality to 24 bit, 48000 Hz.
    So that’s what the actual solution is for you, anything lese that you need to know about the solutions then do let me know about it.

What about the gamers who are playing the game online, what if they get a crash in the middle of the game. so what should be done then?

Do give a solution for that as well, so that it will be useful for all of us who are going to play the game in the near future, so that’s what you should be doing, so do answer out the necessary questions from my side and that will be great.

Go and check the Steam game cache again. If you want then you can download the game manually again and see how it is working there, so you should be doing that only. There is no oither solution then that. Make sure that you check about the hardware configuration if all f them are updated or not.

In my case the game is crashing but the game is refusing to startup, so if you all have developed any solution for this problem as well then that would be better. I don’t understand how can problems like these exist? Since the game is so new and it has begun to get crashed. I think I am the only guy who is facing the problem with these, so any of you all have solutions for the same then make sure that you all do reply on the same. it would be much better for me. so do reply accordingly over here guys that will be much better for me. also make sure that you do give me some valid solution for the same.

Just go to the My games folder and from there go and delete the rendergraphics.ini file, then start the game again. See if that gives a fix for the issue or not. Do try that dude that will work out.