Thread: Some questions about Dead Rising 2 Off the Record

Some questions about Dead Rising 2 Off the Record

I have two questions in my mind about the game and here I am asking this questions about the game, so will I be able to connect the physical copy of the game in the steam, that’s the first thing that I am asking you all and the other one that I am asking you all is that what would be the main difference between the collector’s edition of the game and the regular edition of the game, so that’s the difference that I am going to ask you all.

Now make sure that you do answer out the questions that I have asked here, do let me know about the same as soon as possible.

Re: Some questions about Dead Rising 2 Off the Record

The answer for your first question is that yes you would be able to do that since it is a steam works game. The game when preordered and if it is made available then it will classified as the special edition of the game and nothing else. So that’s what I want to say here.

I am pretty confused as if with which one should I go for the game, that’s what making me confuse a lot. Should I go now or with the DLC version of the game? or should I go with something else? Do let me know and clear out the confusion for me.

See if you are looking for the DLC then you will have to wait for some days yes it will not be made available soon. The benefit of the DLC is that you will get to play the game and also the unlocked versions of the game as well. Plus the rates of the game will be much reduced. So it’s all your choice of you want then you can go ahead with the game and in case if you don’t want to play it now and you have enough patience then you can switch to the dlc version of the game at any point.

You know what till the time DLC will be getting release at the same time steam people would also be reducing their price as well, so all depends on what are you going with. the choice is yours.