Thread: Steam release for Dead Rising 2 Off the Record?

Steam release for Dead Rising 2 Off the Record?

So do you all have any news when the game will be releasing for the steam, any idea about the same then please do share it with me over here as soon as possible, believe me guys that will be much better for me, so do as what I have said here and let me know when it will be made available for the steam? I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same.

Re: Steam release for Dead Rising 2 Off the Record?

Quote Originally Posted by Farhat$ View Post
    So do you all have any news when the game will be releasing for the steam, any idea about the same then please do share it with me over here as soon as possible, believe me guys that will be much better for me, so do as what I have said here and let me know when it will be made available for the steam? I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same.
    It was said to be yesterday i.e. 11th November so it should be made available in steam by now. So you can check it from there only. So that’s the necessary information that I can give you right now. So check it in the steam if it is made available there or not?

Then I had a check in the steam for this game and they were not displaying anything, I mean are your sure that the release date of the game is that day only. Do let me know about the same as soon as possible.

I want to play this game now from any sources and hence I want this game to be available to me through any sources. Anyways I would ask you all to please confirm about this issue and do revert back to me as if when the game will be exactly available in the steam, so do reply accordingly over here guys.

No it is said that there has been some differences between the publishers and also the steam people so that’s why it seems to me that there would have been conflict between them and hence that’s the reason why it is not yet made available in the steam yet.

So hope you understand now why it is still made not available in the steam, so hope that was enough for you anything else that you need to now about the game then please do feel free to ask here about the same. I will answer it out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Squibbit View Post
    No it is said that there has been some differences between the publishers and also the steam people so that’s why it seems to me that there would have been conflict between them and hence that’s the reason why it is not yet made available in the steam yet.

So hope you understand now why it is still made not available in the steam, so hope that was enough for you anything else that you need to now about the game then please do feel free to ask here about the same. I will answer it out for you.
    Ok then is there any other sources by which I would be able to get the game, any idea about the same then do reply accordingly over here, that will be much better for me. what about the direct2drive si the game available there. If yes then do let me know about the same I would be playing the game from there only. So that’s what I would be initially planning to do so.

If you have any replies about the same then do reply over here accordingly that will be much better for me, that’s what I want to say here. Do reply on the same.

Yes you can get the game directly from the Direct2Driev, so that’s what you should be doing over here, I hope you have understood what I am saying here. so do get it from there only, that’s what you should be doing over here. Direct2drive does not give any kind of problem at all.

Why don’t you check the pc version of the game it is definitely a go if you are actually planning to play the game from the different sources. So that’s what I am saying here. the pc version of the game as said in Amazon was yesterday i.e.e 11th November so it should be made available there, that’s what I feel here. I don’t understand why are you keeping belief on the downloading sources of the game and many others believe me pc version is ton times better than that’s what I feel. then if you want then you can check out the PS3 version of the game as well. So9 you can check out that as well. So you have many options to check out from the list given. Hope that’s enough for you.

Gamersgate is selling the game for mere $28. So if you want then you can get the game from there as well. So you most probably muct check out the game from there as well. If you are beliving on the digital downblaods of the game. so go and check it out from there.

Probably I will be waiting for the steam release of the game, I think that is the only available best source of the game that can have check about the same, so that’s what I am saying here. do have a check about the same.