Thread: Unable to get the PC version of dead rising 2 off the record

Unable to get the PC version of dead rising 2 off the record

I am not able to order this game for my PC and I don’t know what is the problem over here, do anyone here have any idea what has gone wrong with the developers of the game such that they are not producing any games for the dlc. I was hoping that I would spend my weekends with playing this game but I am very much disappointed. Now I am looking for the digital downloads of the game so tell me whether I would be able to get the digital downloads of the game.

Anyone here if you all have some idea about the same then do please do revert back to me over here. that will be much better for me.

Re: Unable to get the PC version of dead rising 2 off the record

Just got to hear that the crackers or the hackers I don’t know what are they popularity known as but I got to hear that they have got the crack of the game and the game is exclusively available for them in the pc version of the game. even the crackers have it for downloading as well. Now after hearing this kind of news it has terribly upsetted me a lot and hence I would not download any kind of game at all with the official permissions from the developers whether the digital download of the game is available or not. I would first confirm with them about the same and I would accordingly download the game, that’s what I would be doing.

Dude you can get the game from the Direct2drive, don’t know what’s the problem with you. I got the game directly from the direct2drive and I am not having any kind of problem with the game at all, so do have a check about the same and there has been no issues with me at all, so that’s it from my side for you. Do check out the game guys its much fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Squibbit View Post
    Dude you can get the game from the Direct2drive, don’t know what’s the problem with you. I got the game directly from the direct2drive and I am not having any kind of problem with the game at all, so do have a check about the same and there has been no issues with me at all, so that’s it from my side for you. Do check out the game guys its much fun.
    I don’t know what’s the problem here after reading your post I did try to get the game from there and honestly speaking I was not able to get the game at all. Don’t know why it is not allowing me o download the game?
    Now you only tell me what can be wrong here with the game? I am not understanding the issue at all. so tell me guys what do you all think about the particular problem? That will be better for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Katherina View Post
    I don’t know what’s the problem here after reading your post I did try to get the game from there and honestly speaking I was not able to get the game at all. Don’t know why it is not allowing me o download the game?
    Now you only tell me what can be wrong here with the game? I am not understanding the issue at all. so tell me guys what do you all think about the particular problem? That will be better for me.
    Sometimes it depends on the local time. You know the country time does differ with the countries and hence what I am saying is that just wait for another day or so and you will be able to download the game. You know what in some countries the downloading starts at dot 12 while the same is not the case in all the countries.

So the standard timings of the different does differ, so that’s why I advise you to stick to what I am saying here, wait for one more day and it should be available there in the direct2drive.

Anyone having any idea if that is made available In the steam or not? So I can play the game directly from there, so that’s what my actual question, do reply on the same. Waiting for the answers from you all o nthe same. so please do reply accordingly over here.

No as such I am very much disappointed with the steam since they have not made the game available there and hence I am much disappointed about it,. I don’t know if they will be making it available soon. My preference would be to go with the steam but it seems developers have some other plans it seems. So as such it is not available now in the steam. So hope you have got the necessary answers for your question, that’s it from my side for you all.

Ok thanks for telling me about the same. I wil b downloading the game late I mean I will try and download the game tomorrow. I will be hoping that the game does gets downloaded there only, that’s what I am hoping for.