Thread: What do you expect about Renegade Ops game

What do you expect about Renegade Ops game

Hello friends, I want to ask that what you really expect about the Renegade Ops game, as I was planning to purchase the game and want to play the game on my Xbox 360. So I want to know what you expect to the game to be and also how will be the game be, as it will really complete the level of commendation with the other games or not and also what you think about the game. So please tell me about it and also you have some other information about the game then please tell me about it. I will be purchasing this game and I expect it is best game to play and as per the reviews the game is good to play. So please tell me about your thoughts, thank you.

re: What do you expect about Renegade Ops game

We all know the date has changed again since the release date unknown as of September. I was here a couple of weeks ago and saw someone posted pretend "not to be" working with Avalanche Studios, said that September 23 was in fact "seems wrong" and reiterating once again that he is not an employee with Avalanche Studios without reason, although its profile, said "it works with Avalanche" etc.etc .. Anyway this hopes, but now obviously false. All told, this controversy is ridiculous, I expect a clear and concise answer to the following, in a professional manner, especially when it comes to money and pre-order is allowed. If the date cannot be given after mentioned, if there are problems with the PC version of the game, or any version, at least it should be mentioned on the sites.

I just expected a little more professional when a game is released. I do not feel like I'm talking to a girl of 19 years confused about what to do in life. Please update us on this game, just be polite to you.

'Oh, my God I have not got my game I'll never buy from these people again, it's so horrible how they can sleep at night knowing he cannot waste time with this and have to find something else to do "serious people? Grow. A game not including a release date is not worth working throughout (except in exceptional cases, such as Alpha Protocol without notice delayed for more than half a year.)

While I understand the point that "no big thing to have a game with no release date", the idea here was more confusion about the release date and the lack of communication about the change. Day 23 was announced by the steam to buy the game, and was written on the page of the Green Man game store. SEGA has updated site 23 and the state "from now on PC, they buy through Steam." It is still in this state as of today. Actually, it was”news" on the steam store for half an hour on the 23rd, before being fixed and updated to October. So there is a clear lack of professionalism is the way it handles this. It is the fact that the game is delayed (although many people are complaining about here), it is about communication. When you do not have a release date is not established. If you have a release date and cannot be delivered on time, notify the point of sale, and perhaps customers about it. It's just good marketing practice, that's all. I am more than happy to take more time to polish the game. The only concern on this issue is about communication made. Complaining that was delayed in the other (s).

Re: What do you expect about Renegade Ops game

I do not think that ever was proposed. Valve is more likely to blame here. Sega mishandling things is nothing new, obviously. but you can check on the internet for more information