Thread: Which past faction you would like to be added in future expansion of Might & Magic Heroes VI?

Which past faction you would like to be added in future expansion of Might & Magic Heroes VI?

We are all look forward to new factions to be append into upcoming expansion packs. Consequently who will they be? They possibly will be in view of every part of the classic teams, even though considering the new team Sanctuary we are able to perceive there possibly will be more totally latest teams created. Some of my choices are there Do you guys like to see Sorceress, Rampart, Nature, Sylvan or even there are some faction like Wizard, Tower, Academy, and even there is Warlock, Dungeon, Chaos, other thing also they can added like Fortress (Swamp, Heroes 3), or also they can add Fortress (Dwarves, Heroes 5), and even they can include Conflux which were present in Heroes 3. Please share your replies with me I am waiting for your replies.

Re: Which past faction you would like to be added in future expansion of Might & Magic Heroes VI?

Foundation could be my first decision since this diversion requires Titans. Warlock could be cool resulting from the fact that absence of genuine mythical serpents (not some Kirin wannabies) in fiction diversion is the embodiment of a waste and which monster would be able to do it a cut above dark one. Third decision could be Conflux on account of elementals are cool but don’t know if they might do 4 first class 2 guts 1 champion faction (moreover they could need to nerf phoenixes).

Re: Which past faction you would like to be added in future expansion of Might & Magic Heroes VI?

I would like to see Wizard/Tower/Academy. I ensure their units within the earlier M&M editions and they appear to comprise an assortment of unique units. I as well originate one of my beloved mortal within their entity roster, the gargoyle! Examine out the picture of the gargoyle into Heroes 5 although it seems awful! However I'm in no doubt if the devs decide to append it within Heroes 6 it will be brilliantly modeled much as the majority of the units those are previously within the game.

What I actually would like to see is instead of Medusa as a ranged entity was the beholder reverse. Can we at rest include it, however called the wicked eye possibly? If not at that moment perhaps a number of kinds of caster/ranged unit approximating a mindflayer would fit.

In addition absolutely the black dragon of course. at the same time as for the Manticore it is possibly comparable so possibly instead of the Manticore I would perceive perhaps the Grim Raider back (part of me experience somewhat superior may perhaps fit here however a high group unit would be welcome I consider). I would like my gargloyle back within warlock. You are able to comprise those tin men back on the way to be your meatshields as an alternative.

Well I voted cell for the reason that I thought no one voted Dungeon which I sort of contemplation was truly odd xD. Wager I ought to have voted Sylvan. I for one am not satisfied if either Sylvan Dungeon or Academy is lost the proposed 3 were in fact absolutely vital and pleasure factions of HOMM to me and I am voting dark hole ought to combine each of the a couple in the extensions. I caught rumers of 2 factions for each extension with 2 developments impending if that is totally accurate I could be hopping with inward rapture that this should be the best equipped HOMM event to date when all is at long last done with genuine town screens.

The Dwarves turn out to be my most wanted team within Heroes 5, and I was extremely happy to perceive them as a team of their individual as a substitute of presently a minor unit within the Elven/nature team. I as well like it how to mutual aspects of the Celtic and Norse cultures at what time designing their glance.

warlock/sorceress are within the series commencing the very start, however I'm astonished that wizards are not within this game commencing the start, in view of the fact that they are powerfully linked to additional 2 factions that we presently comprise. ORCS where produced through wizards commencing the silver cities through introduce demon blood on the way to hostage and beasts.

Is it me that thinks it fantastically requires more races and to carry some the units back that they uprooted: onlookers, different sorts of winged serpents, minotaurs, zombies, and so forth. They evacuated a ton of absolutely cool units? One singular this is cooler now is the inferno, but this is chiefly since them sort of bad to get a load of in all alternate diversions: this one they got them battle. I miss love 5 races to make up for the units we are absent. I quite do miss the cells and the towers animal: they had some off the coolest animal and now they are gone. Around these were titans, minotaurs, onlookers, meduses, mages, trogledites, and so on.