Thread: Dead Rising 2 Off the Record game has two psychopaths new and old

Dead Rising 2 Off the Record game has two psychopaths new and old

Yes guys that’s true now what I am saying here is that you all can check in the game that there are two psychopaths one is the Slik The Clown, Evan McIntyre which is new in the game. Known as a lustful & psycho person he is here in the game to take revenge from the brother, that’s what I am saying here. hope you are understanding what I am saying here, so do have a check about the same. The old psychopaths are the Bibi, Slappy & Carl the postman, they are back with the bang in this game. So this is what I am saying here. Hope you did understand what I am saying here, that’s it from my side for
    you all.

Now if you all want to comment anything on the same then do reply accordingly over here on the same.

Re: Dead Rising 2 Off the Record game has two psychopaths new and old

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Aiden View Post
    Yes guys that’s true now what I am saying here is that you all can check in the game that there are two psychopaths one is the Slik The Clown, Evan McIntyre which is new in the game. Known as a lustful & psycho person he is here in the game to take revenge from the brother, that’s what I am saying here. hope you are understanding what I am saying here, so do have a check about the same. The old psychopaths are the Bibi, Slappy & Carl the postman, they are back with the bang in this game. So this is what I am saying here. Hope you did understand what I am saying here, that’s it from my side for
    you all.

Now if you all want to comment anything on the same then do reply accordingly over here on the same.
    Isn’t the adam the clown not there in the game, can you tell me about it, that will be better for me. since i have seen in some parts of the trailer of the game and hence that’s the reason why I am asking this question with you all on the same. So it would be better if you can answer it out for me. waiting for the necessary response.

Yes the clown adam is there in the game and hence what I would like to say is that they are actually there in the game. even I have seen them in the game and ehcne with that I can conclude that they are actually there in the game. that’s what I want to say here.

Nice to see that Stilts is there in the game and that would create a kind of creepy situation for the same, so that’s what I am saying here. also there have been st5ories that old psychopaths are making a comeback with this game. so that is very good to hearabout. This is what I want to say here. I don’t know what do you all think about the same but this is what I am saying here. that’s it from my side for you all.

You know what this will make us think of what the other psychots will be doing in the different story line. I mean how did they come in the previous version if we trace their history then it would be better forus to track down their history. So getting to know about the story would also be a interesting this as well, that’s what I am saying here, so hope that was enough for youall, would like to hera it more from you all about the psychopaths that will give us a good idea of what it is exactly and how it will behave, that’s what I am saying here. hope so that’s enough for you.

Looking at some of the trailers of the game it looks to me as Evan would be a more serious contender then the one his brother was there in the game, so that’s what I feel about the Evan. He is a very gruel character, just for the dress up he is looking like a joker in the game but in the harsh reality he is something else and that is a point of worry for many of them that’s what I think here, so no looking back and lets get ahead with the game. That’s what I want to say here.

Chuck Greene is a phycopath replacing Leon Bell, the evidence of the replacement can be easily seen In the game that’s what I want to say here. so hope you are understanding what I am saying here. I have also heard that katy is dead in the game and I don’t know the reason behind it tahts what I know here.