Thread: How about getting a free copy of DR1 who buys a Dead Rising 2 Off the Record?

How about getting a free copy of DR1 who buys a Dead Rising 2 Off the Record?

How about giving a players a free copy of the Dead rising 1 who gets the Dead rising 2. So isn’t a good idea for all who all are planning to buy this game. so it can be a good idea especially for the developers who are thinking of getting the game, that’s what I am saying here. so please do let me know on what do you think about the same. I am waiting for the necessary answers from you all on the same. so do answer out guys hope it will turn out to be a good option for all the game lovers.

Re: How about getting a free copy of DR1 who buys a Dead Rising 2 Off the Record?

Quote Originally Posted by Mellen!camp View Post
    How about giving a players a free copy of the Dead rising 1 who gets the Dead rising 2. So isn’t a good idea for all who all are planning to buy this game. so it can be a good idea especially for the developers who are thinking of getting the game, that’s what I am saying here. so please do let me know on what do you think about the same. I am waiting for the necessary answers from you all on the same. so do answer out guys hope it will turn out to be a good option for all the game lovers.
    Yes this is a good idea especially for the pre order bonus yes I would completely support this idea for sure. so lets see if the developers are actually thinking of implementing this idea or not, the strategy is a good one to sell your game in the present day market.

Re: How about getting a free copy of DR1 who buys a Dead Rising 2 Off the Record?

The same strategy was implemented for the FEAR 3 by the gamestop people and hence there is no wrong if the people out here thing about the same, that’s what I am saying here. the game FEAR 3 was a big hit and also the pre order sales went up with the year passing by, so that’s why I think if they are implementing the same strategy with this game then they should be going with it, that’s what I think here. so if properly executed the game would sell very high in the markets that’s what I feel about it.

You forgot the Alice: Madness Returns. With the every purchase of Alice: Madness Returns they gave away a online pass with the help of which you can play the first edition of the game. so the sales of the Alice: Madness Returns was good. You know what in one way it also helps us clear up the previous version of the game as well. So that’s what the added adbvantage of the game is so this is what I know about the same. hope you did understand what I am saying here, anything else that you need to know then do let me know about it.

I think the developers should get started with the Case West, that’s what I think over here. so hope you all do understand what I am saying here. the dad rising 1 will give a good access to the game that’s what I think over here.

No case west was the worst game that I have played here and hence I would say that it is not a good idea to go ahead with it that’s what I feel here. since what I feel is that all the Case West gameplays did actually play like the villain role In the game and hence in the process it was forced to act like the one that it isn’t. so what I would say is that all the possibilities of degrading of the Case West lead to the rising of the Dead Rising 3. So the one that you have suggested here did not work for the developers I think, that’s what I want to say here. hope you have understood what I am saying here.

For me I think the developers will be coming up with Dead Rising compilation case that comes by DR1, 2, OTR, and some of those little Xbox Live Arcade game, so if they are actually thinking about it then it’s a good strategy that’s what I feel here.

For me I don’t think so capcom will be distributing any kind of free games at all, I really don’t think so that can happen anytime that’s what I feel over here.

It makes me laugh listening to capcom giving free games . I still cant control laughing.