Thread: Difficulty with AI level in Might & Magic Heroes VI

Difficulty with AI level in Might & Magic Heroes VI

I was playing for the first time in the hot seat beta in the company of a friend. Without problems applied and it was pretty obvious as progressive quickly found little challenge. However, around week 5, I think I finally cleared the way for the other characters and then came and we had a very difficult time. Now, the way we play is to have a super hero and other 1 or 2 as mules transporting troops to our main hero. This meant that our hero would lead too far to help. The AI became a hero at 8 and 20 units of 1 degree and just stepped on our heroes of level 2 and 3 to carry even when they had larger armies and were in the castles. This is more likely that what should happen, so I have no problem with it, but I wondered if the players with more knowledge could advise on good plays principles or strategies.

Re: Difficulty with AI level in Might & Magic Heroes VI

Hello I am having the same question. Is there a convinced quantity of heroes that you supposed to have. Is the 1 hero does the whole thing a terrible choice, if accordingly how do you come apart units as a result that mutually are not in addition weak. Do you frequently have a plan resting on leveling your following heroes and how cautious are you not to deteriorate you prime hero however not having sufficient XP. Is there a superior house sequence? We broken up receiving 3 towns and were demanding to acquire 1 of all unit building as a result we possibly will test all the units however it seemed that it possibly have been superior to go for less types although more upgraded units because the upgrades seem extremely powerful. What type of defense do you classically leave within a town?

There's a pre-game choice where you are able to decide powerful secondary heroes. The suggestion says that on one occasion turned on, your secondary heroes are able to be appointing at the similar level as your most important hero. As a result there's not something to worry regarding evolution of secondary heroes. They basically evolve all the way through osmosis.

The skill alternative appears rather dissimilar. You possibly will would like to keep your support heroes through support skills, similar to architecture, logistics, patch finding, as a result they are able to travel to and fro earlier (to take reinforcements, as you would like them to perform mine sabotage (attempt this if you're running out of assets). You acquire the picture. Take a time to understand the skills explanation, specified that you possibly will find skills additional useful in favor of your secondary heroes than spells (if you're not be going to to utilize them in fights. not that spells are extremely strong also).

By means of your 1st hero to perform the whole thing possibly will be bad in large maps (there are circumstances on the way to consider, it's not a prepared solution), as you can use another hero to acquire resources in favor of you (not to fight), which are able to help you build somewhat earlier than common. You'll comprise all troops through you most important hero within an attempt to conquer weaker component that guard mines. As a result splitting at the extremely beginning is not somewhat I would perform.

AI will convert the whole thing in favor of their faction, as a result they'll massive in similar monsters within large numbers. It kind of compels you to perform the similar, or you'll be swarming. It's a bit hard to state that this is what will take place, however in late game, if you contain 2 towns of dissimilar type and you enemy has 2 towns of the similar kind, he'll presently have twice as various component you'll ever have, for the reason that you won't be capable to place all the desired component at once within the battle. As a result, if you are able to afford, hire upgraded units, change things in favor of your faction at whatever time probable. This is the fundamental strategy and it appears that we are forced on the way to follow it in anticipation of definite degree.

You are able to move (spends 1 turn), and after that shoot (an additional turn). The Centaur is able to move and shoot and vice-versa for the reason that it's a particular capability of that single unit. It'll as well shoot whoever acquires close toward it and will move earlier than retaliating.

The moving and shooting possibly will not be a superior answer if the shooting element has small movement points, for the reason that the attacker will end up attainment your unit on the other hand. The most excellent thing to perform is demanding to avoid that clash through your melee troops. The water spirit you pass on will throw the buff in favor of that turn action. Subsequently action, you'll be capable to move. It's not somewhat you'll modify. Extremely little things within the game will perform two things in a similar turn. Your hero is able to utilize the Faction ability and act, for example, within a single turn.

Heroes performing as mules. At what time I played it, I had make use of them similar to this perhaps thrice. That's how a lot I thought essential, as a result I cannot say to you that it's hopeless or unwise. It mostly depends on top of how you're moving your pieces resting on the game. If you're discovering the fog of war (black shroud), its clever having a strong party for the reason that you don't be acquainted with what you'll perceive. If you're walking regarding your lands, no troops at all in favor of that hero. Which the present mechanics, you are able to hire heroes that will approach through 5 levels under your most important hero.

In favor of ultimate protection, you'll comprise to build your town portals buildings, as a result your main hero are able to teleport back at town at dangerous times, as a result you teleport one and all back through their troops, hire what you are able to and perceive if the enemy will attack you. Teleporting is a bit tricky for the reason that it spends pretty much 75% of your faction points (it's a spell on top of your hero spell book).