Thread: DLC or Expansions pack for Might & Magic Heroes VI

DLC or Expansions pack for Might & Magic Heroes VI

Hello friends, I want to know that what you will be select to play it, as it is good for the playing the game, also which would be the best to play the game. If I have to select then I would go for the DLC (Data Link Control), as it is the best and also good to play. I want to know the view of the others as the others will select which pack and also I want to know the reason of the others that why they have select the pack, so people tell me that which pack you will go for and also what is the reason of it. Thanking you all in advance for the views of the others and also which will be the best to select as per the majority.

Re: DLC or Expansions pack for Might & Magic Heroes VI

A DLC can be from a solo map or an original set of monsters neutral or magic items to a single faction, not a campaign of its own for use in the skirmish and multiplayer only. RMG on your own might possibly be DLC, and I shudder to think. While the expansions pack, which arrive in DVD form, you must experience like a complete game to have any meaning. A new faction, new campaign with a full set of maps, new neutral heroes, items, etc all in one package to give pleasure to all players out there. Of expensive packages Call of Duty map to the new trend MOBA, which despite being games most of them, if you pick one and try to buy all of their content, will sooner or later paid more than any other game. DLC provide you the feeling that you not at all get a hold to play the full game, if not they discover a lot of money in little bits and portion of new content every time.

Many things have changed in the latest installment of the game. Some argue, including me, that a large amount of content has been removed. I mean, who receive the least amount of features from the first game of the series! I would not see the reason behind all this was so if you want more, we'll have to buy through constant launched the new DLC.

Personally, I never like to shop online. Call me old fashioned, but I never bought and will never buy DLC. For example, Fallout. It has been my love another game, in addition to the Heroes. Have you been with him since the first game and continue playing until now. Even though I am a fan of the series, did not buy any DLC. The problem, on the other hand, with heroes is that if we get things like new features or DLC RMG, and, is, in fact cannot be ignored. I could wait for the Gold Edition; hope that all DLC will be incorporated there. But that's a very long wait. In the previous Heroes games, I bought the original version and each expansion pack, since they were released from there in the end I did not need to buy gold. Now, if I can buy the original version, which will have to buy back a second time to catch up with the DLC that I missed at what time it go away gold. And that's a difficulty, such as money these days are not easy to get.

When I observe Activision is promotion merely a small number of packets of maps as DLC Call of Duty, Fallout, Bethesda, a single search that will not last more than a combine of hours, Mortal Kombat offered only a new character as DLC, and you pay for them. Well, why Ubisoft be different? I really hope I'm wrong, but I have to express my concerns, regardless.

RMG as DLC? That will never happen. It will certainly be additional with a bit of luck with a patch or in the worst case with the first expansion, but not a DLC. I'm willing to bet that there is an expansion that will take account of one or two new splinter group (Alliance is one of them) with the campaign and several maps. If present will be DLC contains new neutral human being, maps and artifacts, etc. I think it's probable, but do not think we will charge for that. It is likely that the release for free.

Which brings us to the most (and best quality) content at the end of everything. So will check for that and also will get the view about the game and also about the back, wait for the others view.

I will not vote because I have chosen a third option: both. If I deeply love a game, that is the case with all the titles in the series Heroes, I'm willing to pay for extra content, considering that revenues allow developers to get economics comprehensive to extend the patch and game update. To develop and test a patch, a developer and Black Hole Entertainment (which is not a wealthy group) are obliged to give staffs who are assigned to the pads. When the first wave of game sales (and profits) has passed, the producer who finances patches (i.e. Ubisoft) should assess whether it is financially sound to deepen the benefits of sending money to the developers (BHE) The patch of a game beyond the required patches early (s). (Some greedy producers will not fund more than a post-launch patch!) DLC sales generate additional benefits, some of which may be transferred from the producer (UBI) for Development (BBB), to pay employees who will be operational on patches, instead of being fired or forward to work on an expansion. If patches are not free you have to pay for DLC, DLC know how to lend a hand motivate the development of patches.

Expansion packs a profit too! The trick is that you can cut the new content into part of a set and DLC release as many as possible to gain even more ... I be capable of obtain the game and I can buy a couple of expansions later. But if we will be releasing DLC continuously lower in full-blown expansion, I cannot and will not continue.

DLC is all about profits. That's not really the world's best kept secrets. Packages sold in stores come with a price of manufacturing and distribution, and DLCs avoid such obstacles. I hate DLC and understand that completely, do not misunderstand me, but I might point out that King's Bounty expansion primarily distributed online. Heroes are a success in TBS games to go, but even that kind of situation did not prevent the bombing Firaxis out the DLC's Civilization 5. Do not care about the environment - as does the witch, I'm willing to support the GM team, living with a small problem and get the DLC as long as the final result up to expectations and their price (i.e., full features, significant content or both).

DLC is something extra that would not have an outcome on the expansion. In a scenario of Heroes of Might & Magic would be new heroes, items, map packs, etc... If expansion came, and declare to add to the mix Sylvan - both the player who has DLC and could not run.