Thread: Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure level is similar to the other spyro games?

Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure level is similar to the other spyro games?

I have noticed that there is some similarity between the spyro games and the one that is going to come recently so that’s why I am asking this question with you all, so do reply accordingly over here on the same. I have seen some of the links in the process which I think will not be allowed to be put in over here. Anyways I just created this thread to know some opinions from you all on the same. so that’s why I am asking this question from you all. do reply accordingly over here.

Re: Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure level is similar to the other spyro games?

Quote Originally Posted by Mellen!camp View Post
    I have noticed that there is some similarity between the spyro games and the one that is going to come recently so that’s why I am asking this question with you all, so do reply accordingly over here on the same. I have seen some of the links in the process which I think will not be allowed to be put in over here. Anyways I just created this thread to know some opinions from you all on the same. so that’s why I am asking this question from you all. do reply accordingly over here.
    See at the end of day a spyro would be a spyro and nothing else. Yes it would be good if they take some references and add it in their game only. So they can do that for sure, so that’s what I am saying here. so I would not be surprised to see some new things come up in the skylanders. It would be some new addition on the game that’s what I feel here.

One suggestion that I would definitely like to make it over here is that of the upgrading of the flight, they can take reference of the Dawn of The Dragon and then implement them accordingly over here. so that’s what they can do for sure.

Plus if they are thinking of making more upgrades then they can definitely do that for the Sky Schooner Docks and also for the floating lands as well. So that’s what they can do over here and hence that would be their priority for sure. they can take the reference of The Eternal Night for the same. so that’s it from my side for you all.

I would like to see Spiders, Falling Forest to Tree Tops, enemies rolling barrels in the game and hence that’s what my expectations are there in the game, actually I don’t know if I will be able to see that henceforth, but this is what my expectations are there from the game and I think that should implemented accordingly, that’s what I feel over here.

Guys have any of you all heard that giant turtles are being thrown back to the jungle, that’s what I have been hearing from long time.

Yes guys you all are right all I know is that I am very much excited about the game and I would like to see more of them over here that’s what I think, so that’s what I want to say here. so hope you all have got the necessary information on the same.