Thread: what you think about Resource structures in Might & Magic Heroes VI

what you think about Resource structures in Might & Magic Heroes VI

One change I really do not like. The fact that you cannot make or lose mineral production structures without having / losing the castle. This really takes away a strategic element for the defense of their land and the use of several heroes for all you have to do is hiding in his castle for the defense that is kingdom. I do not like this change. The mineral system is already idiotic enough by removing half of them. It would be much easier to defend only have to worry about 4 so that this change is not necessary. I feel this is more for the computer AI to the player.

Re: what you think about Resource structures in Might & Magic Heroes VI

Hello I don’t think it is possible. Using a secondary hero with the skills to sabotage me, you really can paralyze the economy to someone at the moment. It takes a bit more planning (which I think is good), but is less intense, click / arbitrary / strange (also good) and made it harder for the enemy to recover three good. Within my experience in the territory of another, why the miners work for you now, just because you showed up and told them.

Ordinarily, Heroes VI has a lot fewer running approximately within circles than Heroes V - nothing of the robbing windmills next to sword point. As a result turns go more rapidly. For the reason that the mines are transporting on the way to a town or fort, not toward a hero. That delivery prototype doesn't modify when somebody takes over the town.

The only thing that changed is the goal, from mines to cities / strongholds. Given the system of checkpoints that now have to pay more attention to their people if they want control over your immediate area so that in any case, the strategic potential of the game has increased. Especially considering the area of building control effects unique to their city. Or in the worst micro has been reduced, depending on how you look.