Thread: To buy game Might & Magic Heroes Vl

To buy game Might & Magic Heroes Vl

I just played a demo for 15 minutes and the for game good n doubt again not buying because:
    1. Clicked on the castle and there was 128x128 pixels thumbnail of the building and no full screen view like in all previous games?
    2. Took experience instead of gold and it did not allow me to level up. It leveled up for me and picked all the abilities instead of offering three-way tree like in previous games, which was a huge part of strategy component.

Re: To buy game Might & Magic Heroes Vl

I always heard about your homm everybody ignores your post why? Because they want to fight the system and unit system got nice and ever unit is necessary and has a unique ability. The skill system got nice and more strategic cause in the other homm there was too much luck with skills the most of the reasons why you don’t want to buy the game are just Mod-edit: disrespectful term I mean who cares about defense attack buttons... and I play homam since part 3.

I believe no one should rely on the demo.....from what I’ve seen it is really not good. The beta however is already nice. Overall I have to join the guys above the only valid statement you bring is the one about the town screens (which is reconsidered).... All the other things are either useful changes or misunderstood/demo-related issues! (Like the hero-living: this is a really good change, now you have basically the free choice of how you want to build up your hero, no more useless skills).

I don’t want to buy any form they unless they address the town screen issue upon release. I am looking for full-sized interactive 2d town screens. I am not leaving to fall for a "rope-a-dope" where I buy the game just on the off-chance that the devs patch town screens into it later. It would be an even greater insult if town screens be dangle in front of us as part of an upcoming development. Pay even more money just to get the town screens? Forget it. I won't even buy the original without town screens at launch.

I am truly glad to hear mostly positive reaction of a beta phase knowledge which is rare nowadays. As I see partially even old fans of the series appreciate it. I am looking forward to buy homm6. After my grand dissatisfaction with civilization 5 I place lots of hope in that this sequel isn’t totally ruined the way Civ5 has been (Civ, Homm, NWN and SC series are my absolute favorite, however the latter two seems to have ended). Being a huge Homm5 fan - this is the game.

I require to plan and save money for exchange the game, since it's a regular HoMM game. Not superb, but not bad also vast creature/hero designs, great movement and that Dynasty system are fantastic. Also, I cannot realize why people are so much angry about the town screens. The old town screens were charming you out from the game. This one is included to the action eagerly waiting for Heroes 6 and save up wealth for buying it.

I still play today after receiving home from work -I actually do like some changes what I’ve seen discussed in the forum. I like the elimination of casual skill choices. I never liked taking a useless skill just because I am being forced to do so. I hope this change makes battles last longer, I like long battles! What I mostly dislike so far is that there will be only 5 fractions. I didn’t really like the towns of Homm5; I see little difference between a fully developed town and a beginning town.

I played the a lot of game but homm which I play the is not that a great deal good for market order see this presentation is not I liked I wait for unique one that I think it will came subsequent to market reply so it should with newest one I am trying the demo out and doing some interpretation, will be gone ahead and pre-ordered the exclusive edition off of Bishops. I really am enjoying this game. Having be a longtime fan of the series, I understand that there are many changes/bugs in the current game but that's what a beta is for. Plenty of improvements have been complete and I express thank the devs for that. I have high hopes so as to this game will be great once released.