Thread: Is it true that if we spend the coins then we get higher score in Orcs Must Die?

Is it true that if we spend the coins then we get higher score in Orcs Must Die?

This is the question that I want to ask it from you all. so do reply to me on the same, on what do you think about the same. if I am able to sepnd the large amount of coins then will I be able to get the high score, so please do let me know about the same. waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same. since I spend less and I always get lower score, that is what I am not able to understand at all, so do brief me something on the same. on what do you think about the same. please do notify me accordingly over here.

Re: Is it true that if we spend the coins then we get higher score in Orcs Must Die?

Using traps to get the orcs killed will definitely fetch you a lot of points. Also you are allowed to sue the cash the way you want to do. So that’s what I am saying here. hoep you have understood what I want to say here. that’s it from my side for you all, I don’t know if spending the coins will fetch you a good amount of money or not.

Re: Is it true that if we spend the coins then we get higher score in Orcs Must Die?

No dude once you upgrade the weapons and all then there is no need to set the trap for the orces and all, simply they are not required at all. so upgrading the weapons is also a option by which you will be able to fetch some points as well.

This is what you should be doing over here, hope you did understand what I am saying here, that’s it from my side for you all.

The guardian deaths will definitely lead you to score less points as well, that’s what I know. I don’t know much about the spending of the coins seems to be a type of rumor that all are sending over here. I haven’t heard much about the spending of the coins and all to score the points, that’s the basic things that I am not able to understand at all.

Now let me come to the basics that I would like to tell you over here, see what I am saying is that if you loose any kind of rift points or so then the skull points definitely goes down and that is the one that matters a lot over here then anything else.