Thread: Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin game installer failed at integrity check

Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin game installer failed at integrity check

Hi, yesterday I was trying to install Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin game and don’t know what could be the problem but got the error from the installer window itself. It was saying as “the media is damaged, download again”, is there anybody here having same problem with the game? Is there anyone having same problem with this game? Any solution for this?

Thanks for any suggestion.

Re: Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin game installer failed at integrity check

I think there could be some problem with the game you are trying to installed because the setup file I am having is running perfectly on my machine without any hesitation, so don’t know why you are having problem with it?

Anyways I would say you should try to make sure whether the game setup you are having is working perfectly or not, have you download it from anywhere or you have copied it form any other source? Because see if you have copied from other sources then ensure that all the files including the music file are copies perfectly or not, or if possible if would like to suggest you that you should try to copy the game again from the same location.

Though you can only try copying only music files but better option would be to copy the whole setup file.

Re: Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin game installer failed at integrity check

have you tried to install the same setup file on another machine? If not then you can try this so that you can understand whether there is some problem in the setup file you are having or there is some another problem.

I am not sure what could be your problem but still I am also having NSIS error, every time I try to do this. And I have tried almost each and every possible known thing to me but still having the same glitch. I have tried the same on 4 different machine, with all other different browsers, in fact I have spoke with the supporting staff as well, but they neither have any answer nor any other alternate download links.

I would like to suggest you that you should try to download it again from its official site rather than any other source, as I have downloaded the game twice from the steam and got problem with it, but next when I tried to get it from the official site, it is working perfectly.