Thread: what’s your idea on Belt Weapon/Clothes weapon in Dead Rising 2: Off the Record?

what’s your idea on Belt Weapon/Clothes weapon in Dead Rising 2: Off the Record?

I was just thinking about some random new stuff they could put in the game and I thought of a somewhat funny idea. Well you know how you can go to cloth stores, so why not let us use weapons form them like belts? I mean sure, they wouldn't do that much damage to zombies but they could be fun to use. they could also go farther with the idea and put in weapons that are actually a part of your cloths. Say you put some pants on that have a belt, you could then select the belt in your inventory and doing so would cause you to use it as a weapon. So what do you think? Would it be a good idea to use clothing as weapons, or would you rather keep weapons pick up only?

Re: what’s your idea on Belt Weapon/Clothes weapon in Dead Rising 2: Off the Record?

I just want them to increase the amount of hits on each weapon so we can actually have enough time to enjoy them. A weapons locker where we can store them would be nice too.

Re: what’s your idea on Belt Weapon/Clothes weapon in Dead Rising 2: Off the Record?

I also thought that what clothing/items you find in the stores, some of such items should have some kind of game effect, like a sports or Guns store should have a -Backpack=say it takes up an inventory slot but opens into 4-10 of its own inventory= meaning its slower to get something out of it, meaning you won't be rummaging around a backpack in the middle of a zombie hoard, but if you need to keep a few items -not immediately accessible- but items that you will run/jump into a "safe zone" and dig out that stick of dynamite, Ammo Reloads, Grenades!!-Being able to carry 4-5 of those would be fun- Magazines, or healing food items.

Love the backpack idea, and I completely understand about using the same combo weapons throughout. I’m the same way; I usually just stick with my favorites like the axe+ hammer, spiked baseball bat, mma spike gloves, and machete+ broom. I don’t really go out the way for the rest unless it’s there.

some Damage reduction (I know the Knights Armor does, but it falls apart at 50%!) like that swat outfit could give 20%, Football Helmate 5%, maximum addition= 30%, Cowbow boots +25% Damage to all -Kicks-, even give an "Evation %" vs. those no-fun Gas Zombie Grabs, I’ve only managed to throw them off me maybe 3-4 times through 8-12 total play through. If one of those grabs me, I have to re-load, just no fun there.