Thread: How to get the gore removed in Orcs Must Die?

How to get the gore removed in Orcs Must Die?

Have you all got the gore or not In the game and if you do have some knowledge about the same. Please do let me know about it. since I cannot find any options to turn them off In the game. Now I am not able to do it. so can you please suggest me something about the same that will be worth appreciable for me. the gores that I have seen In the game are much different from the one that I have seen in the videos. The one I saw in the videos were quite good and the one that I saw in the game is not good at all. so that’s what I want to say here. now answer it out for me.

Re: How to get the gore removed in Orcs Must Die?

You will be getting the option of turning it off from the menu only, so that is what you should be doing and nothing else. Hope you have got the necessary answer on the same. that’s it from my side for you all.

Quote Originally Posted by Iroquois View Post
    You will be getting the option of turning it off from the menu only, so that is what you should be doing and nothing else. Hope you have got the necessary answer on the same. that’s it from my side for you all.
    No dude that was not I was talking about here. I don’t know about which version are you talking about. So that’s what I am saying here. Since I cannot see any option in my menu only. Is there anything that you want to know then do tell me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurjari View Post
    No dude that was not I was talking about here. I don’t know about which version are you talking about. So that’s what I am saying here. Since I cannot see any option in my menu only. Is there anything that you want to know then do tell me.
    I don’t know you might have downloaded the different version of the game and hence that’s the reason why you are getting such kind of problems. so that’s what I am saying here. Hope you did understood what I am saying here. I am not sure which version of the game are you talking about but make sure that you do mention about the version of the game that you are talking about here. so do reply on the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Erie View Post
    I don’t know you might have downloaded the different version of the game and hence that’s the reason why you are getting such kind of problems. so that’s what I am saying here. Hope you did understood what I am saying here. I am not sure which version of the game are you talking about but make sure that you do mention about the version of the game that you are talking about here. so do reply on the same.
    Look dude I have played the german PAL 360 version and then also I went ahead and played the Austria version as well. I did not find any option to turn off the gore in any of them. so that’s the thing over here.

I think so that is the main thing where you are getting the problem just change the version and get the different version from the different countries and you will get what you were looking for. So hope you might have understood what I am saying here.

Go and get the different version from the ma rket and you will understand what I am saying here. that’s it from my side for you.

Dude which version are you exactly talking about here, I am not understanding that only. So do reply on what do you mean by here. please it will be a great help for me, I am really desperate to know about the version which I should use here? please do let me know something about the same as soon as possible that will be a great piece of work f rom your side guys.

See the Pc version of the game will be releasing tomorrow i.e. 12th October 2011. You can check that from there only, so that’s what I am saying here. you should have a check about the same as soon as possible. You can get the game of that pc version and I assure you that there will be minimal interference for sure. that’s it from my side for you and anything els e that you need to know about then do clarify over here about the same. I will try and solve it for you.