Thread: Orcs Must Die is similar game like deception series

Orcs Must Die is similar game like deception series

Hello friends, I just saw some videos of this action game and I'm really impressed with what they have done with it. It looks very promising, hope it sells well. It really reminds me 3 games of deception that went on the PS1. The intruders entered the castle, setting traps to defend the various rooms and arrow slots in the walls and traps back into the ground, the explosion of articles, etc. The main difference here is that they have weapons to attack. I hope this game will be great, but I have to play first to make an actual trial. I cannot wait to turn any right Orcs in some spinning blades..., so please tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: Orcs Must Die is similar game like deception series

I think you can check on the internet and also you will be able to get the information and also you will be able to get the answer for the question who you have asked, you will be able to get the complete details of the game, so search it.

Well, I started playing the track a little time to get the feel of it. The purchase of a hasty and feverish after hours of play I can honestly say I am hooked! This game is everything I expected it to be and more! If someone is on the fence about this game, I'm telling you to download the tour and give it a try, do not be disappointed! There is no strategy to both the hand here, and I have not unlocked everything yet. I like the shaft walls, lots of settings to them. However, top panels and walls of the mill ... So many possibilities. Very glad I bought this game; all Orcs will die horribly today!

I wanted to see if the game stays fun, or the best material is the beginning. Well I want to see and also want to have the game for me. So I would suggest you to check it on the internet and also you will be able to get information.