Thread: Updates of Orcs Must Die Game

Updates of Orcs Must Die Game

Hello friends, I have presently made an effort if the game and I loved the game, well my query is that will there be updates of the game with the Maps, More Orcs, More traps, More weapons, Multiplayer (maybe a duel? defend yourself and send Orc to the other), Co-op, Arena/survival, Or will you just fix bugs and stuff? So please tell me what I should do and also is there any update for this game then please tell me about it. Thanking you all in advance for the suggestion you will provide to me.

Re: Updates of Orcs Must Die Game

I do not think Robot Entertainment has said anything about detention or conclusive, but they seemed to indicate that not only leave Orcs Must Die, once out the door. Which could result in an update of the wise is at stake.

I think Robot Entertainment is the style of ... "What we do when we are confident that we can." I have really wanted to know about this before buying the game. It makes a big difference for me to know if the developers / publishers plan to add DLC paid or free upgrades. The other thing I want to know is if the skin of pre-order bonus / PAX skin will be released later as downloadable content. So I think you will be better to get the solution on the internet and also you will be able to get the some sort of the answer from there and also you will be to play the game.

Well the game is the game which is without DLC's and also it is massive and also you will be able to get the frightening mode as well in the game and also you can try it the game is good to play. So you can get the game proper and also the best.

The game play is the about of 08 / 07 hour which we age? And 3 levels, I think about 21 hours of gameplay if you play them all. Other than the majority people just play standard and nightmare, I think that game as 14h... I do not think much; maybe DLC will be released if the game sells well? How is $ 1 an hour, not a good deal? Ever been in a movie? Is spending about $ 03.04 per hour for the entertainment, and is not interactive, and is a unique experience. If you want to see him again, to pay again. Heck, I've sunk a good 2-3 hours or more at least in the demo. I think you should see what the others have to say about the update of the games, so you better see through it and if available then get for you.

Do not know why his figure as a separate item in the steam ... indie games to play for 5 hours and get bored ... I see this game that I and my friends playing 500-1000 hours. Indie game means that it is made by a leading developer, such as 2KGame or Bethesda or anything like that. Indie game has nothing to do with the quality of the game. Well this game is so good and also you will be able to play the game and also you will be enjoying the game, so I would suggest that let the game come first and play the game if you have tried of playing the game then you can ask for the update of the game. I do not think so that the updates of the game will available on it and also so early.

The DLC all we have announced so far is free, and is the Orc Slayer costume. It is completely free to all PC gamers that the community wins 250 million deaths in the game. From now on, we have no plans to offer the bonus before the order as a DLC pay later. Beyond that, we have not announced anything, but I certainly love to do more.

I do not really consider aesthetic additions game content. What I really want to know is will be another Magic, with premium and that there was less DLC out, or be a terrarium, with improvements and new content every patch without a price tag. Certainly, there are customers for each model, but I want to know which model is before you buy the game. To be honest, if I knew it would throw DLC Magic, as it does, would never have bought. I have nothing against developers or publishers to sell the way they do, but I wonder how a product (and additions to the product) will work, before investing in it. I'm just worried that there will be a store full of shiny new levels and traps if you want all of them, will encounter the price advantage of up to $ 30 or $ 50.