Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

New and Old Psychopath in Dead Rising 2 Off The Record

Video Games

Old 11-10-2011

New and Old Psychopath in Dead Rising 2 Off The Record

The clown who works at Fortune City theme park, "Uranus Zone", he likes ice cream & children. After five years ago, his brother was involved in a zombie outbreak in Willamette when he knows make him turned into lustful & psycho person. Surprise, he want revenge from his brother was killed by Frank, also known as Adam the Clown from first Dead Rising!

Old 11-10-2011

re: New and Old Psychopath in Dead Rising 2 Off The Record

The second I saw the clown I thought "ADAM!" so that is a nice tie-in to the first game. As for returning psychopaths, I believe Capcom Vancouver said that they were all returning. I know that the activist from the bathroom in DR2 is returning as well.
Old 11-10-2011

Neat that Stilts is related to one of the characters from the 1st time. A clown that's out for revenge is the perfect kind of creepy for the series. Also, I recall that all the old psychopaths would return, but some would have different stories. For example, the one in the bathroom (I just call him Spencer since he has the hair of Spencer from the Bionic Commando reboot) is working with TK, as he was talking with him in the demo footage that I saw back at Captivate.
Old 11-10-2011

Well this is interesting, this makes one wonder though, would there be other psychopaths who are related to others from the previous games? I am waiting to see a relative of Steven's just so they can make an excuse to use the "THIS IS MY STORE.
Old 14-10-2011

Re: New and Old Psychopath in Dead Rising 2 Off The Record

From that small screenshot alone, it seems Evan is more serious than his brother. I can't wait to see how he is played against. Chuck Greene is a psychopath replacing Leon Bell, the evidence is his face is on that truck with the chainsaw motorbike in, instead of Leon and there is an achievement with a picture of chuck with a thick beard. Saying "beat a motorcyclist" this seems interesting. Katy is dead in this version though, reason for snapping maybe?

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , ,