Thread: Leaderboard tips for Orcs Must Die Game

Leaderboard tips for Orcs Must Die Game

Hello friends, I'm doing decent, finding some interesting combos and really push the limits of what I can do some of the early levels. I'm really thinking, however, what people are breaking the 50k barrier point in the first level? Archers are reproduced at the beginning of the level is going to kill the Orcs too soon before I can get up big combos. Any suggestions for it, Thank you for the suggestion you will make for the game.

Re: Leaderboard tips for Orcs Must Die Game

I think you will be able to get on the internet and also you will be able to get the answer and also the method to do in the game. So I would suggest you to go on the internet and searched for it and get it and play the game.

I do not remember how to create each single trap, but the bottleneck that used to push the trap, trap tar, Spike Trap, and grinder (in that order from left to right). After getting more coins, I used the same setup in reverse order of the bottleneck closer to the archers. I also used some variety of steam traps with traps sulfur peak next to the tar traps in the room with the door. As you probably know, if you stand in the doorway, manna regenerates faster, allowing you to constantly stun Orcs. I wonder how people manage this if you use a different method.

The Google is the best place and also you will be able to get the answer for the question you have asked over here. So you better go to the Google and searched for it and get it done for you and also I think you will be able to get the tips over there and you will be able to play the game.

In the first 5 or 6 levels or so, when only one entry point, I use the mill, tar, arrows barricade, braced, and points with low ceilings pounds on the pitch. Just outside my bottleneck as possible that the use of coin forge to take a little extra coin kills, so I can get into the highest levels of weavers quickly. This requires all the Orcs in a single box that can be affected by mill, tar, barricade every time, occasionally, pounds of arrow and when something triggers really lucky and all at once. Sacrificing my mill numbers and keeps getting stuck, I use the cloud of lightning - the added benefit is that kills things in the very effective coin forge me to the layer made of high-weaver and the release of fire arrows. Once you have fire arrows (usually by wave 3), we normally see 4x multiplier throughout the day. I've seen it go as far as 7x when everything comes together. One note, place archers of the trap as far as I can, and will kill most of the Orcs, if you have more than three of them before they reach the crusher and will miss some multipliers in this way.

Well I also think as the above user are saying and also think that the game is not as good as to play the game and also it is not good for the single player game, so I would suggest you go for the full version of the game.

I did not realize that standing by the portal gave better manna regent ... but I'm rarely near the portal, and found that compensation of lightning cloud again as soon as you have the manna efficiency is more than enough for the top of the Leaderboard at this time. I'm still trying to find a use for the steam trap, which seems to be too inefficient in general for my taste, but may be enough to set up some combos later. Of course, all this goes out the window on some of the later maps they have to handle multiple bottlenecks, but it is a good place to get some ideas going, and an idea of what I have gathered some of the first higher scores on XBLA. I hope someone can show me the most creative ways of blowing up the Orcs.

The way to get points in the first super high levels is through the use of drums booms. If you pull down a nice field of tar traps and put the barrel so fly yourself with an arrow and killed the entire Orcs combo will give you a 3-fold with a big kill streak. Put multiple barrels and bracelets using wind to pick up Orcs and you can get everything in the waves of a single shot.

I like the combination of the maps later. Find a collision with a low ceiling; put barricades on the road so far is only as big as a single roadblock. Put in club long ways clockwork so you have to walk over and paint the whole thing under it. Nothing more than that. However, in the mean time before the hammer falls, the lightning strikes over the Orcs, archers have to shoot them, and the walls of the arrow next to them, (you know I have not tried yet traffickers down. I’m just going to prove that the bow very fast car.) Nonstop Service from the crowd (no headshots). This gives 1 point for tar, one for hits wall arrow, a starting point for the shooting, and 1 for archers shooting. When the hammer falls that kills everything fall into that as a result of combinations of 3 xs and 4 xs, with a streak of killing large. I like doing this because I'm lazy and can only remain there to shoot them. The buttons do not work; it calls for guys over the barricades. Also, if you get fire arrows the archers of the weavers, then you get extra combo point from the heat. Then the archers, all count as two traps.

I know that H2O was up there ripping mostly. I've been chasing his scores for the most part; I cannot seem to repeat what they are doing in the hallway. I've been rocking the next 5 or 6 maps though. Still looking for new and creative ways to use some of the pitfalls of others, but for the later levels, where more than one chokes point easy.