Thread: Feedback about the Orcs Must Die Demo Game

Feedback about the Orcs Must Die Demo Game

Hello friends, I was going to play the Orcs Must Die game and I was thinking to get some of the feedback from the players who have played the game. I want to tell you that I will play the demo game, so I want to know about the game. So please let me know about the game and also what to know much about the game, so please give me some information about the game, as it will be helpful for me to play the game. So please guys tell me about the game and also I can play the game it will be easy for me to play the game. So please tell about the game and also if you have some other information about the game then also please tells me. Thank you.

Re: Feedback about the Orcs Must Die Demo Game

The demo game is good and also you will be able to play the game and also you will be able to play the game and also you will know much about the game, for the start stage the demo game is the best and also proper for you.

I have not had much fun with single player game for so long. The depth and tactics, along with fast paced action is very revealing. I took the time to create an account to provide some information here because a couple of little things that makes this game even better. Timer: There must be one wherever. There really is no reason to know you could not get five skulls after the dance animation. This makes a difference to the game too; change tactics based on the time seems very viable. UI: This is a more general complaint, and probably more difficult to solve. But perhaps I am a special case. Seeing my health / energy is almost impossible in the middle of the action. I can play on a 23 "monitor and turn my head to see it. There was some sort of interface option in the demo, but I could not say what he did and does not solve the problem. Place it all much closer to weapons / trap bar would be ideal, to a certain extent than having different pieces of information scattered in all corners of the screen. Condensation appears to be optimal, but it's hard to say without having to play with one. The fork is broken: Do you already know about this, but the spell of wind breaks Holder level. If you just go against the wall while pushing the right, you can push the Orcs of the map. Collisions seem to break there. Unfortunately, I cannot even head of this level 5 though it is so easy to exploit. Just keep playing. House when trapping: If you could rotate the camera down to set traps, things would be much easier. Holding the right mouse button and then moving the mouse when you are about to place a trap to move the camera would be a good way to implement this.

Even I also agree with the above user thoughts and also I have not enjoy the game and I am have the same reason which the above user have told you and also it is not to play the single player game, I will like to play the game with the multiplayer game. So I would suggest you to try the demo and know about the game and also you will know how to play the game, so you can play the game.

There are two very important things to be carried out if the game is to become one of the best ever and come back to play more. I'm impatient and not wait for a sequel out of these things, but I have to do what you got to do. Multiplayer: I know you know about it, but oh my god, this game is too perfect for multiplayer. A lot of multiplayer games have been stuck on (which I know you are trying to avoid), but its perfect here. 4 person co-operation, 2 to 2 duels, the possibilities are almost endless. Speaking so endless, infinite player 4. Modding support: Once again, this game is something a community can form around single-level building. Modding this game would be a dream. Most importantly, have some kind of download on the level of play like LittleBigPlanet would be the icing on the cake.

While I agree with the modding hold up would be amazing for both sides of the community and the dev, but it is expensive for the robot and who are still young and this is your original IP ... Maybe in the afternoon another game they have. I think RE will learn a lot with the launch of Orcs Must Die.

Timer is not needed.... health and manna you have to do in combat and if the HP lower the screen flashes red and you're out of manna if you cannot click right ... Holder if its broken .. . No support modding? Because people mod and put different traps for download by the community are less involved with one another hoax + Classification multiplayer costs as first the need to sell this game and if you did well you can put in multiplayer.

Timer is not needed? Any game that uses a timer to determine the conditions of winning should show a timer. If I go by the time the couple and see what strange, then you can simply restart the level without having to wait until the end to see how long it took. In terms of health and manna, that's true. However, Rift points, coins and bars of health / manna are in different corners of the screen. Having all in one place would be much better for a quick overview of searching in every corner of the screen. The downside of this is that it runs the risk of making things look messy. Yes, of course, modding is very risky when it comes to leader boards. But I doubt that is able to use cheats on levels mode RE is tracking for classification. They'd most likely need a mode level as well. But it's hard to say. I'm not so excited about cheating mode as I am about levels. All this is so extremely hypothetical not worth talking about. Multiplayer is, unfortunately, as hypothetical. This game could have really shone if it had multiplayer co-op in the oven from the start. All we can do is waiting for DLC.

I disagree. Timer would be very necessary; I had two previous races in which I lost the watch for a second! So it would be nice to have a clock to see how well it does on a level to get the 5 points of the skull. Perhaps being able to activate / deactivate the options to satisfy everyone in the game.

I agree that a timer would be a good addition as it has from scratch with a note on what the weather is even, or one that counts down to zero and, finally, from the part-time negative . In terms of health and such, really hate it if everyone was grouped in one area. It means that when I glanced at something that should have an extra moment to choose from everything else. Because I know I just looked up and left a bit to see my manna, down and left to see my coins, and so on. I cannot understand that your screen may be as larger-than-watching one of the corners actually becomes a matter of time unless you play on a movie screen and front row seats or have literally touching nose on your computer screen. Why would you want to move the camera around when trapping? I mean, it's not like you cannot just look around or anything.

They agreed on the need for a timer indicating the time too few, probably by a countdown and is negative when it is above par. I'd also say a clearer explanation of the system of the skull in the tutorials is the end, I did not know at first whether to take damage or get more headshots helped with skulls. It would be good to explain that only has two goals up one level: there is no damage gap and get in under par.