Thread: How to get the other traps in Orcs Must Die?

How to get the other traps in Orcs Must Die?

So this is the question from my side for you all, so can you all please answer it out for me that would be a better thing to do. That’s what I am saying here. actually I got the easy mode and when I was just completing the Warmage mode I did came across a lot of unlocking stuffs for the trap and also many other items as well. Now I want to know how would I be able to unlock those items. I don’t know if I will be able to unlock it or not. So that’s why I am taking some help from your side on this. Expecting you all to reply something on the same and hence do reply accordingly over here. Waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same.

Re: How to get the other traps in Orcs Must Die?

Quote Originally Posted by Farhat$ View Post
    So this is the question from my side for you all, so can you all please answer it out for me that would be a better thing to do. That’s what I am saying here. actually I got the easy mode and when I was just completing the Warmage mode I did came across a lot of unlocking stuffs for the trap and also many other items as well. Now I want to know how would I be able to unlock those items. I don’t know if I will be able to unlock it or not. So that’s why I am taking some help from your side on this. Expecting you all to reply something on the same and hence do reply accordingly over here. Waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same.
    There is a possibility that it will be saved for the DLC. so that can happen as well, that’s what I want to say here. Anyways it is interesting that you came across such traps where as I have not seen such kind of traps at all. That’s what the problem is. Now I will try and look at it and see to it if that can be unlocked or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamaris View Post
    There is a possibility that it will be saved for the DLC. so that can happen as well, that’s what I want to say here. Anyways it is interesting that you came across such traps where as I have not seen such kind of traps at all. That’s what the problem is. Now I will try and look at it and see to it if that can be unlocked or not.
    Are you sure this is for the DLC. Since if they are reserving it for the DLC then why they have kept in this edition that is what I am failing to understand over here, so that’s the question that I want to ask it with you all. so do reply on the same. waiting for the necessary reply from you all on the same.

See since you are not able to unlock any of that stuffs and all in it, all I can say is that they are making way for some more updates and also expansion packs as well. That’s what I am notifying you all on the same. yes most probably it is for the DLC only they have kept that thing. So that’s what I am saying here. I doubt if it will be unlocked in this edition only since I have taken a lot of efforts to unlock that traps and at the end I cannot find any help for it. that’s what I know here. so probably wait for any dlc or expansion pack to come up which will allow the traps to be unlocked and you can play it accordingly. That’s what I want to say here.