Thread: PC version of Dead Rising 2: Off the Record still in development

PC version of Dead Rising 2: Off the Record still in development

I have been looking around at all the major online retailers and have seen no mention of the PC version anywhere. What gives? If it's canceled just come out and say it instead of quietly pretending like it never existed.

Re: PC version of Dead Rising 2: Off the Record still in development

I agree I been looking all over but its nowhere to be seen is dead rising otr coming to pc anymore? Can you come up with any reasons I should buy your games anymore?

Note that play is the only one listing it anymore, and that they do not have the updated artwork. Amazon and GameStop no longer have the game listed for PC.

So it was there but they took it down? Weird. I also found it on GAME and Gamestation. I don’t get why it wouldn’t be on PC, weird if Amazon and GameStop had it listed but took it down though. Either all these sites are wrong and assuming its coming on PC and isn’t or GameStop and Amazon just removed it but might put it back up who knows.

If you hover over your UK versions of PS3 and 360 you'll see the new UK art. No new PC artwork. Something bad is going on here.

I saw that artwork, just thought they might have used a different one for the PC version. Makes no sense to not be on the PC i don’t get it. Loads of UK sites have it listed for sale so if they're all wrong they're going to have a lot of unhappy customers when they receive an email saying sorry but it doesn’t even exist. Maybe it’s coming out later or something; sometimes PC comes out later than console versions. Should still be available for pre-orders though so this makes no sense. I see no official word from Capcom on this one way or the other so either all these sites are wrong or i don’t know what’s happened to the other sites. I did find it strange when i looked at it before to see no mention of specs required but thought that would just be shown later. I have DR2 on both 360 and PC, OTR should be on PC no question.

It seemed strange all these sites listed it but big ones like GameStop didn’t, just using old artwork and hasn’t bothered to update it. Least we know for sure. I've got mine pre-ordered for 360 but if i love it as much as I love DR2 then i may just have to buy it on PC too

I am sorry, I just don't have enough trust left in Capcom, until I see it back on Amazon, or see it on GameStop, I am not buying into anything. They've been pulling one major up after another here lately. And I'm getting past the point of being tired of it. Looks like the PC version will not be in stores. Capcom has forsaken us.