Thread: Application purchases not showing in Dark Meadow game.

Application purchases not showing in Dark Meadow game.

Complete a pay for and it hasn't shown in game. i Tried once more and similar difficulty. I was charged four times for in-app cash, but i haven't seen some of it in the game. Is there any method to get a repayment because the purchases aren't functioning in game?

Re: Application purchases not showing in Dark Meadow game.

So far you are the merely one reporting this, and there have been a lot of( In-App-Purchases) that worked. Did you get a verification delivery you have been charged yet?

WIFI this occurs to me as well, it's the only cause I'm in the forums right now. I attempt to buy gold in one sum, the game not working and ahead re-opening no gold. I played for a spot but decided I wanted an upgrade, so figuring I might only get 1 possibility to purchase gold I go for the ($9.99) contract. similar mania, crash, no gold, so I understood I wasn't charged. I tried this numerous more times until it lastly took. I'm on my home Wi-Fi correct after that router, where signal is physically powerful.

Precisely! I can't still wait till I get the delivery from Apple and I have ($200) in charges from trying a numerous times. It's silly. I am on iPad ,Wi-Fi 2. excellent the signal one is safari window.
    and a map to every levels would be good.

But my query is how could this not have been checkered previous to going gold? This is improper to be screwing with your users cash like this, and could tremendously well guide to screwing up people's credit. You require closing down entrée to Apple's (IAP) service, since this limits on deception. "

Obviously this game wasn't bug experienced sufficient prior to delivery, as each comment on the App Store says it's a huge game once it starts. You every one must have modified systems and had no require to try the (IAPs) prior to delivery, since this is just unwieldy! I've had one other difficulty with an app twice charging me, due it being worldwide & being installed on two devices when I buy every episodes, but as of the initial Apple receipt, which broken their charging period sometime around Sat 2 pm, I could have purchase the game five more times. And this was lacking considering several gold added to my report.

There are similar crisis here. complete the purchasing and system Crashed the game With no Credits to pay out. obviously Ã* bug that charges public for somewhat they are not receiving. so, I’m going to give the game Ã* terrible analysis. I run Dark Meadow on Ã* sixteen gb Wi-Fi iad2 and am placed in india.