Thread: What are new features in Red Dead Redemption GOTY Edition

What are new features in Red Dead Redemption GOTY Edition

As the Red Dead Redemption GOTY Edition is near to release I want to know what are the additional features in the game . I am thinking of buying this game but want to know what are the new features in the Red Dead Redemption GOTY Edition game . do anyone have the idea about it if yes then please let me know about it .

Re: What are new features in Red Dead Redemption GOTY Edition

The game also comes with the Cheats codes which will include the multiplayer mode including the Stronghold multiplayer competitive mode and free multiplayer horses games with the combat mode

According to me Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition will come with the include all the original game features free and will also come with the paid downloadable content packs which will be up to the date released, it will include the wildly well-liked Undead Nightmare which will come with both the players i.e single- and multiplayer and all plus content. The complete game includes single player which will love to play with it , It also come with the multiplayer mode .

These are the new features of the Red Dead Redemption GOTY Edition :-
    Outlaws To The End Co-Op Mission Pack, which will include 6 co-op missions which 4 players can play the game.
    All original pre-order content, includes the the Deadly Assassin Outfit, , and Golden Guns , War Horse,Weapon Pack
    Solomon's Folly single-player gang hideout and challenges available for the first time on Xbox 360
    Just-released Myths and Mavericks Bonus Pack, featuring fan-favorite multiplayer characters and all-new locations to battle in.