Thread: Bored with Orcs Must Die game

Bored with Orcs Must Die game

Hello friends, I knew this would happen. He said the system was very short-term skull. I beat the campaign, enjoyed the update of the traps that use in combination with others. Now I'm in nightmare mode and I have no desire to play. So what I can upgrade my other pitfalls? What is the point? It's not like any of my friends will get to see it, unless to come and sit there while I the opportunity to play. Leader boards are not something you really seek. Thank you.

Re: Bored with Orcs Must Die game

Hmmm ... I like the idea of just owning Orcs and kill ... all day.. I wish there was a type of gear Horde mode with endless waves instead of 50 maybe ... myself trapped there all day

Oh yeah, I'd love an endless mode as well. In fact, without the long-term sense to improve my traps seems empty. But I understand it must be hard to do. Should be made as Blooms TD, where the numbers just keep growing and strongest guys put in. and until the game slows down anyone’s computer after a while. Hell PVZ slows my Xbox at a given moment in order. But I got spoiled by not only that, but multiplayer games. I love to interact with others in the game.

I suggest going through different traps. There are lots of different traps and can make some pretty good combos if planned properly. Or do things like "no cheating" or "traps only".

Well, the game was fun. But $ 15 fun. Too short, and almost no replay ability. A bit like trench. But if there will be DLC then I'm happy. Never buy another game from Double Fine, they basted just take the money and ran. I enjoyed entrenched while I agree it was very small ... I think a DLC with a way infinite, October 10 waves or something could change the "phase" of the map would be nice. So I am waiting for it and also thinking to get on that. I also suggest you to do the same and also it will be great and also nice to have it, so I suggest you to do the same which I am thinking to do and also will be able to get the game for me. I hope that you will work as per the suggestion I have made and also you might work as I have told you, so you better try it.

So now I have no desire to go back and try to get on the leader boards, because, obviously, can be hacked. No competition or play value here. Is it possible to get a refund? Unless you're coming out with DLC soon.