Thread: Rally debut for racers in Forza Motorsport 4

Rally debut for racers in Forza Motorsport 4

I have preordered game of Forza Motorsport 4. As I have heard that the Forza Motorsport 4 is launching the rally sport challenge which I think that it would be amazing playing it. Because in every game I have seen that the racing game formats are the same having drag race , sprint race , drift race and many more. But I think playing the rally sport challenge game would be different experience. So what you all feel about have this time different type challenge and how excited are you about the rally challenge.

Re: Rally debut for racers in Forza Motorsport 4

I have played many racing games such as NFS , Wipeout Fusion , hot pursuit and many more But this time I could say that playing the rally challege in the game would be an adding a different taste to the game. Taking a regular car and upgrading the particular car to the rally challenge would be just amazing experience. I think this game will give us some different experience to enjoy.

I don’t think so adding this kind of the games will gain some attention in the market. Because there are already many games existing in the market . so I don’t think so this game will really have any impact in the market. Its not like that I don’t like rally challenge games infact I have played the game of rally sport challenge game for xbox many a times and still love playing it. For this I have even buyed the Fanatec wheel and Pedals for having extra fun playing this game . I guess that Forza Motorsport 4 add some more interesting graphics and levels rather then just the same background of rain and snow, because people always expect something different from the new game and we are assuming the Forza Motorsport 4 will not let

I think people are expecting much and and turn 10 studios and will not let people expect less . according to me this is Forza Motorsport 4 and not other rally game. I guess it is a runway game and it will stay . I am on tenterhooks that they will just not care creating an additional semi finished game for the Xbox 3.

According to me forza makes the superb physics. the structure is second to none. the creativity and drive at the back turn ten is incredible. unluckily the part where they really have to program the game hence my appeal is to set the forza graphics engine and physics at the back of the other games. I wanted to see a rally game with as much deepness as forza and which can have more thrill to play. actually the only element of forza that are not good are the different modes, menus and the some cars are not associated to the real game. I think it really a good game but one thing for sure they really lacked in some parts of the game like packaging.

Racing with cars and bikes is really a heartthrobing and a person like me would really love racing then what ever the matter be . I have almost played all games of racing but then to still love to have more racing games.