Thread: The New Forgotten Realms in Dungeons and Dragons Neverwinter

The New Forgotten Realms in Dungeons and Dragons Neverwinter

Hello friends, I have curious if there is one - the most complete source of all changes of Aber-Toril from Spellplgue started - more or less. I realize that as I'm reading many of the new FR books there are a lot of things going on that is not completely / very well explained and I have to guess what is going on. It's a bit frustrating trying to understand all this. I would have thought that WotC is anticipated this happening and have something in place to explain all the changes that occur. Like what about the return of Netheril and the rage of the dragon and get all the elves, so militant? So what you think about it and also what is your opinion about it, so please tell me. Thank you.

Re: The New Forgotten Realms in Dungeons and Dragons Neverwinter

You can search on the internet and you will get some of the information about it and also you will be able to get the information about it which might be the proper and also will clear your doubts.

You may want to look at: Campaign Guide Forgotten Realms and the Forgotten Realms Guide Player ... In recent news there is, of course, the Neverwinter Campaign Setting, although it is a great source of historical information and most of its pages present the current state of Neverwinter, instead of how he came to be. I am afraid that is not a Biggest Story Realms however, for the events that came after Spellplague. Maybe get to it eventually...

I think you might get some of the information from the above user and also you will be able to get the appropriate as the user have told you, so you better look at it and get it from there and also you will be able to know about in the game.

Calimshan is now almost totally genius. The people were secretly Cali genasi. Maztica has completely disappeared (in another plane). Halruaa and the areas adjacent to a giant crater, and underwater, is now an island Chult. The returned and destroyed Shadovar Sembia. The Shaar is now a seething pit spell power infests one near him. Mulhorand etc. have been (yet another plane) replaced by a new culture (Dragon IIRC). Abeir-Toril Turns out it was actually open and Toril, and one on another plane. Most gods are dead, and most of the planes are gone (top and bottom). Also can not refer to the residents of Calimshan by the correct term, because the car forum filtered.

I think you will be able to get the information on the internet and also you can search on the Wikipedia as it been given over there and also you will be able to get the information which you finding it, so you better search it.

Regardless of some of the sources mentioned here that in my research are all available sources at all - and novels - which remains the fact of enormous roar that WotC made a huge review of the FR setting, with participation as mentioned, killing deities, leakage and repapering continents and an entire plane by changing the raw material content and a huge amount of additional changes and renews flat, and at least not soon 100 years jumps in time - and all only drops hints and information and explanation in the source workbook. That leaves us with a torn environment, and very little to explain the changes. Without even getting into an argument about the strength and nature of these changes, there are still wide open question what the hell is going on in the Realms at this time, a question that WotC has been so reluctant to answer, one has to conclude that simply does not provide the answer. Perhaps to avoid that all lovers of tradition / canon, who liked the debate on the "correction" and "truthfulness" of their understanding of the Realms, and rather than leave the matter with the only obvious answer in this time, "apply to you." You who are the DM, GM, the game developer, writer, or whatever. That seems to be the only tactic for the state of events, unless there were really any tactics, and just wanted to fix what they could find of importance in the Realms, you know, just for the fun of it. Anyway, the fact remains that even after years have passed since 4E, we still lack much information about the current state of the Kingdoms, to the frustration of some people, although I'm sure some like open uncertainty, and found the ancient tradition / canon too narrow.

That was a conscious choice by the Wizards. Gave their customers a sandbox because in previous years, many people complained that the Realms were packed with source material that was not much room for DMs to enlarge. In my view, the information less the better. Now we have a huge playground, void filling out the form we choose. The FRCS and Neverwinter Campaign Guide should provide enough information to build. so you can search about it and get it and also you will be able to get the appropriate information about it, so you can go and get it over there.

The Wizards are filled pretty quickly how to churn out books. I saw a book of Waterdeep back on the shelf for the last night of Ed Greenwood. I did not check if it was Spellplague pre / post. The kingdom needed a good starting point for new players is simplified a bit - especially the outer planes. You expand in the kingdom's history, as you get a balance in the current configuration.

All books are deep water after the plague spell. I have enjoyed most of the new book, very funny. But as for reference books, I hope to see the kingdoms expand increasingly often the case, participants cannot pass up an opportunity for the money after all.