Thread: Some questions About the GMC's Factory Super Trucks in Forza Motorsport 4

Some questions About the GMC's Factory Super Trucks in Forza Motorsport 4

I have came across this game called “Forza Motorsport 4” and I just wanted to know that will there be any GMC Syclone or say the Typhoon Blazer car in the game and I will also like to share that th4e idea of these cars has originally evolved from the "Gale Banks" 200-mph Bonneville truck which had the same name “Syclone” and they were really the best piece of the muscle cars and I think that these cars have been the quickest production SUVs .What do you all think about these cars.Any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: Some questions About the GMC's Factory Super Trucks in Forza Motorsport 4

I think that the Syclone was said to be the part of the Community Choice pack so if they have said it true then it might be ther5e in this game and even the GMC logo was found to be in the trailer which was leaked and they are in demand as well. S o I think that there are possible chances of the Syclone to be in the Forza Motorsport 4. Previously they were rejected from the because they were not able to get a model on time but this time as I said I have seen the logo in trailer they will be in action.

The Typhoon and the Syclone has always been my favorite Gm cars .I will really love to see a 800 hp syclone in the game .I personally have always found then to be good street cars as they could easily run high 12's low 13's.I think that if they will be in the game then they would give a tough competition to the AWD Datsun 510s as well. I just wish to see the Typhoon and the 71, '73, & '79 GMC Sprint as well and I am really expecting them .It will really be so much fun to mess with the datsuns run 8s and they will really add a great deal to the Forza Motorsport 4.I think that they will definitely be my personal favorite if they would be in the game.

I don’t think that they are in much demand just for e.g. I will like to tell you that if there will be any old 911 and GMC truck as their option then they will surely choose the 911 because they are more popular than the GMC truck and if they are popular they have the possible chance of being in the game. I know that there is no fault of the GMC truck just because they have not yet been so much popular but frankly speaking even I like them and even I want them to be in Forza Motorsport 4.I think they need to do some kind of market research and then they will know about the de4mands of the GMC truck. I really wish then to see in the game rather than seeing any other or new European sports cars that might be in action.

I personally don’t like the FWDs as I find them more to be a family cars but the GMC syclone are the best factory fwd that have been made by now and they are really impressive as well and they have been the best accelerating vehicles in past few years .I never thought that they will be in the top 50’s and after the sport suspension they appear to be better .I think that the Europeans will really hate these trucks which is leaving behind their popular cars. I think that these are the only tuck that I love driving even though I did not like driving the trucks earlier but after trying my hand on the GMC syclone I have actually started liking it at least.