Thread: Soundtrack of Forza Motorsport 4

Soundtrack of Forza Motorsport 4

I am was keen to get this game on my list this is one of the best game that have ever made but here I am waiting to check the sound quality of the game as per the reputation that this game has I can only say that the game sound track out of any game

Re: Soundtrack of Forza Motorsport 4

I am sort of agree with you that you said I hope they have more songs As I turned off the music and on my not use my own now in Forza 3. It was good for a while though, but it just get a little old after a while Hey what if you could choose what you listen too, as in GTA

I think instead of concentrating to the music the major look out should be given to the playing the game One of the primary stuff i do is turn off the music. my presumption it's all concerning enjoying the game the method you like it though.

The funny thing is that when I was a young player who had always faster when I was a driving game .... good song to the point when I thought to grow, and racing cars, I swore I would find a way to put a radio in that country.

That never happened, of course, rather than competing with the radio now. Except when driving or playing GTA. Man, the best thing about the game last driver was the soundtrack. I never bought a soundtrack for the game before, but "bought" Driver: Parallel Lines.

Quote Originally Posted by Badmannah View Post
    I think instead of concentrating to the music the major look out should be given to the playing the game One of the primary stuff i do is turn off the music. my presumption it's all concerning enjoying the game the method you like it though.
    I'm kind of that way, but only after a month or two good to listen to the soundtrack by default. Forza soundtracks are usually pretty good Forza Motorsport 4 was the best in this regard, but do not last forever. The first thing I do in any racing game is to turn off the music in the race. I, however, hope that there is more of a variety of menu music. Do not get me wrong I love the music but when I'm running here I want to scream my engine, as it reaches the red line, my escape i crunch the shift key for a corner and the tires squealing as they begin to lose traction. To me that's a soundtrack!

Forza 3 has a increase next to song enough said overwhelming band. Even though I do have a propensity to plug in my IPod. Particularly on endurance races, I similar to crank some Divine Heresy or Annotations of An Autopsy

FM3 sound track for the opening sequence was the only cheesy and annoying song I've heard. It helps if I take 2 seconds to go to the mini-race to put on my own music, the game is decided "hmm I guess if he is not doing anything you should be willing to hear again."

The first thing I do with FM4's turn the music off, the effect of the surroundings for instance, crowd noiseoff, and engine noise straight up.

Forza 1 and 2 had the most excellent menu music was overwhelming lots of good memoirs of listening. Forza3 menu music has some "first-class" songs, the soundtrack of the game in the period was the worst I've heard in any game.

the only song I've heard in 2 or 3 was the menu music. It will probably be the same for 4. I do not like the music, while that is competing for what it down until the menu music. Only you can `t stand while racing. But! Doing some fast cruising wouldn’t `t mind listening to two songs The theme of Airwolf and this

I hope that music can be stronger, because I could not just here. If I turned the other sounds that it was too quiet for me. Is Lance Hayes, doing the soundtrack again? Love the themes in the demo. I love challenging the new soundtrack in the demo. It's impressive career. However, it is most likely to turn off the game music

Never listen to music while racing. I, however, that the journey in music, while the menu when I'm doing things around the house or room. From what I heard and I will be picking up the OST this time too as long as it remains mostly instrumental . I would not mind there being some Black Dahlia Murder but that does not like most. FM3 had a song called deconstruction to dig a band called Turbonegro and I must say it was fantastic, but I like to play the game with some of my own music playing through the game as a bit of Nirvana Silverchair, etc,. I believe that the current muzak music and can imagine the composer to write music of 18 great films plus. But I like my career, without music or slow music. Sometimes I opt for hardrock or regular rock, but when laps without music or classical music fast. It is much better for my nerves.