Thread: Possible Innovating Game Features in Dungeons and Dragons Neverwinter game.

Possible Innovating Game Features in Dungeons and Dragons Neverwinter game.

There will be any thoughts and idea for features and organization that could be used to make mechanism in NeverWinter a most important selling point and desirability to the game?

Re: Possible Innovating Game Features in Dungeons and Dragons Neverwinter game.

I came up with my personal thought on how to control the normal weapons and armor.
    Permit crafters admission to different raw resources. These resources will range from low class, through to standard manufacturing/consistent class, up to extraordinary or extremely unusual quality. Examples would be dragon scales, pig iron, and steel. This will decide the basic class of the item. The next part would be determined by the crafter, they would choose one of their unlocked / identified weapon or armor types, such as 1h short swords. This would decide the items main type.

how would you suggest managing things such as textures and meshes. a fluid player editor that can straight alter texture and mesh comparable to the way Maxis control it? Or static mesh parts that user can modify via discussion panel or other admission board?

This maybe will not occur; the foundry control with pre-existing portion which you then utilize to construct your atmosphere. There won't be any mudding in the sense of manipulative your own meshes and textures. since this is an online game they can only permit so much admittance into their expansion tools to avoid hacking into the game for loot and things of that nature.

This would be needy on an machine that could make process produced content, which I don't think the Cryptic machine does. I could see how this would be used though, you could just use several morphers and sliders to take any part of mechanism and create it look totally dissimilar from the similar thing with the similar stats formed by somebody else. With some restrictions you could narrow the possibility that hit discovery and result dislocation would be impacted unhelpfully.

I was talking purposely of the Darkspore player editor. it attract me that it gives players the aptitude to morph meshes to make unlike looks. So it would mainly probable be a text line where you can modify diverse styles of static textures and models comparable to a toolset editor?

Yes , I suppose if Cryptic workings at it, they could create a huge thing formation/alteration system. believe of it, the original Cryptic Customization in complete result for each weapon and armor..
    still if we don't have resources to really craft gear, perhaps we can arrange particular armor from the restricted blacksmith with the customization choice.Importantly though, this is Cryptic's possibility to establish that they can manufacture a unfathomable and unreserved gear system into a game.

I extremely disbelief there will be several crafting. Crafting actually suit extra for an unlock world MMOs as before confirmed. The best I could see would be somewhat like you killed a dragon and looted several balance that you could give to a blacksmith NPC to be forged into an armor put or having a list of substance to bring together through numerous adventures to whole a quest that permit you to gather a prize complete from those stuff by the NPC.

I imagine amazing like a reputation structure of system. Simplest appearance: you destroy a guard or somebody who is blameless. Your status drops to -25. at the present when you are sighted by guards they turn out to be unfriendly. They pursue you or bang you or murder you or throw into jail. Then you can attempt to flee, bribe somebody etc. But reverse to the reputation. If you're responsibility fine actions your reputation grows. You get several money off, NPC pleasure you improved, more gently etc. similar with reputation for evil, NPCs are scared of you, it's simple to link for example assassins union etc. lying on PW where I played we had such arrangement. It was proscribed by DMs. defeat or increase of reputation was result of quests or PCs deeds.