Thread: Not getting sound while playing Star Wars Battlefront 2

Not getting sound while playing Star Wars Battlefront 2

In my computer I have installed Star Wars Battlefront 2 game and after installing the Star Wars Battlefront 2 it was working fine. Now suddenly sound stopp0ed coming from the game. I don’t what went wrong but this problem has started suddenly. If anyone has solution for this then let me know.

Re: Not getting sound while playing Star Wars Battlefront 2

First thing I would like to ask you that if you have any other game installed in your computer then you have to open that game and after opening that game toy have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not. If you get the same problem then I thin problem is with the sound setting in your system and if you get this problem with Star Wars Battlefront 2 game then problem is with the game only.,

First thing you have to check whether your system sound proper or not. Open the control panel in your computer and after that you have to check whether all the sound setting is proper or not. If all the sound setting is proper then you have to open the Star Wars Battlefront 2 game in your computer and after opening the Star Wars Battlefront 2 game you have to go to the settings from the main menu. Now after going in to the setting from main menu you have to click select the sound setting. Now check whether all the sound setting is proper or not. If after installing the Star Wars Battlefront 2 game if you have changed any setting from the sound then you have to revert back the changes and after that check whether it makes any difference or not. I hope after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

If you need any more then let me know.

If this problem is coming with the Star Wars Battlefront 2 game only then you have to uninstall the Star Wars Battlefront 2 game from your computer and after uninstalling the Star Wars Battlefront 2 game you have to install that game in your computer again and after installing that game you have to check whether you are getting the sound or not.

Yes I am also agree with the above reply. Sometime because of the corrupt game data files also this type od problem can take place and to solve this issue you have to reinstall the game and after reinstalling the game this type of problem can get solved.

I have checked all the sound setting in my computer and all the sound setting is proper in my computer. I have also checked sound setting in Star Wars Battlefront 2 game and all the setting were proper there. I have reinstalled the Star Wars Battlefront 2 game in my computer and after reinstalling the Star Wars Battlefront 2 game in my computer and after reinstalling the Star Wars Battlefront 2 game also I am still getting the same problem in my computer.

I have also checked other game in my computer and sometimes with other games also I get the same problem. Please tell me what I should do to solve this issue.

It looks like there is something wrong with the sound drivers in your computer and you should try to solve this problem by uninstalling the sound drivers from the device manager and after uninstalling the sound drivers you have to remove all the temp files from your computer. Now after removing the temp files from your system you have to reboot the PC. After restarting the computer you have to insert the driver CD in your computer and after inserting the Driver CD in your computer you have to install the drivers in your computer again and after installing the drivers you have to start the Star Wars Battlefront 2 game in your computer and then you have to see that whether you are getting the sound or not. As far as I know reinstalling the sound divers your problem will get solved.

If after reinstalling the sound drivers also same problem is coming then you have to download the latest sound drivers from the internet and after installing the latest drivers from the internet you have to install it in your computer and after installing the latest sound drivers in your computer all the sound related issues will get solved.

I have downloaded the latest sound drivers from the internet and after downloading that in my computer I have installed it in my computer and after that when I start the Star Wars Battlefront 2 game at that time it doesn’t give me any problems. Thank you for helping me. I really appreciate your help.