Thread: Will have Lobby Tuning in Forza Motorsport 4 game

Will have Lobby Tuning in Forza Motorsport 4 game

Hello friends, I was wondering only if we are able to tune while pressure groups, private and / or public. It was one of the best equipment in Forza Motorsport 2, for tweaking newer cars and tuners to be aware of set-up, and now we can have 16 people in the lobby. That was just it. So I want to know and also which is the best and also what you think about it and please tell me about it. The suggestion of yours will be appreciated and also helpful. Thank you.

Re: Will have Lobby Tuning in Forza Motorsport 4 game

Turn10 has said time and again that the set-up, while waiting in the lobby of a race to start charging caused problems if the issue was saving as the race started to load. He said he probably will not make a return. Just save songs.

One suggestion: At the beginning of break a player gets 40 seconds to make changes to the melodies. At 30 seconds, the editor of setup, the player will receive a "10 seconds of warning" to save. Within 40 seconds, all players will be returned to the room (adjusted saved or not) to wait off the remaining seconds to load the race. In short, there would be no setting / saving while loading a race. If that is the real problem by adjusting the pressure groups would not work something tells me it's more than that because there are possible solutions for such an important element. Hopefully they have come to a solution! And people, let them know how important it is for you. If you want to tune in the hallways, then the threads of this type should not be buried on page 3 all the time. Otherwise, it is something that will never be considered as a priority for the T10.

Gawd, I hope! "Tuning Sessions" was one of the main things that kept alive so long for me FM2 and most of Tuning AG. Buuuuuuut ... I remember reading somewhere that the T10 adjustment option lobby was one of the culprits of many of the corrupted files in FM2, something about launching a career while in the process of saving / application of a tune...

Also missing in Forza Motorsport 3. In fact, often prevents me from staying online, it takes too long to establish new businesses different lists. I know it's too late for this, so I guess I can only hope someone on lap 10 thought a simple way to solve, as mentioned above ... By the way, I think the appropriate holes, and I'm not talking about graphics, where you can tune your car, too much to ask, right? Has it been mentioned anywhere? Being able to fix the aircraft in the race at least? Cause there must be more charges hitting 16 people in all

I hated the fact that I could not tune in to the lobbyists, made things so difficult having to retune ... especially when in a good hopper or private lobby with friends...

Why not just use the green light Forza Motorsport 2 correctly. If you have given the green light in the lobby that preordained they were ready for the race. If you entered the car collection screen menu or adjustment is due to turn that red light back to green if you did ahead of time. (Because it is obviously not ready for the race if you are around the other screens). When time is running out to launch the race in the lobby and they were red (from being in another screen) launch the race not including you, after that there is no threat to the corruption of your save file. I'm sure it would not be so difficult to implement.

I used the feature a lot of Forza Motorsport 2, but a couple of weeks of playing FM3 and I almost forgotten that he was gone, I hope it again will not change my opinion about the game if not well.