Thread: Dungeons and dragons Neverwinter: Will we get 3D capability?

Dungeons and dragons Neverwinter: Will we get 3D capability?

I thinking that this game will get the support for the Nvidia 3D features. For that reason I have also searched on the net and there I found no any such use full information about my topic. So I came here to get some of the use full information about this. please suggest me here that this game will support the Nvidia 3D features or not?

Re: Dungeons and dragons Neverwinter: Will we get 3D capability?

Ok, I think that if you are talking about real 3D support for 3D TV or monitor, you may be able to use the iZ3D drivers DDD. Not sure if 3DVision work or not with this. and this o because Many of the games to be run very well in 3D, although not included in compatible games. I have not tried myself with my Star Trek Online iZ3D drivers, but people report that it was working decently enough when STO was in beta.

Oh, how I wish that 3D has worked with me. And this things means that it is basically lost on me, although. And also thanks for suggesting me about this thing.

Hey friend, I am also having in the same confusion, I think it will fail again because no one wants to sit down after a hard day of work glasses to watch TV only when your eyes work well. If you can remove the 3D glasses I think I finally have success but not a moment before, but hey maybe I'm right maybe I'm tired because I can not see today's 3D. Until a robust method to produce a 3D image without the use of glasses is pretty well screwed were invented all this. In a note by the IMO in 3D is just a persistent fashion. This is what time of 3 or 4 of his essay to become the mainstream of its failed every time so far.

But, I can say that they are doing this thing for this game. And for that reason I think that this is one of the advantages of having three games based off the same engine. This should be very interesting for fans of this game. As for 3D, I have to agree with this. After watching Avatar in the theater I thought it would succeed eventually. Now I avoid 3D projections on stage, as no other film has even come close to the quality of 3D Avatar and its still not good for dark scenes illuminated.

I have also seen the much better version of 3D stereoscopic that the problem is that, literally, a screen of a user and require more processing power, because, literally, be represented differently depending on their position, and had need for something in his head. I mean, I think it's quite effective, which can only really work in first person for the most part.

Yes, I think so. And I think this because I am running so many of the games through my 57" 3D TV and I can say that this is an absolute blast. And also I can say that it works great in much more than 1st person games.

Right now stereoscopic support is actually being looked as per my information and I am not saying that it's going to happen but it's being explored so maybe. But after happing this things atleatst i can fall back on your drag racing. But here I would also like to say thanks to all the users whi have suggested me here in my thread.

Yeah, I also think that it will get the 3D capability. Recently I have listen about this game and after watching the demo of this game I came to know that if they release this game to play in the 3D mode then will be very good for the player of the game. I Remember going through that literally jumping out of my chair at points. So what the other players of the game in this cause.