Thread: Cruising and Qualifying the Lobby in Forza Motorsport 4

Cruising and Qualifying the Lobby in Forza Motorsport 4

Here is my big question is: If you host a public reception, people who join the room to be able to cruise, while we wait for space to fill. GT had this and loved it. You can configure the lobby to have lap times so the lattice could get the lap times as of the sail earlier than the race. I truly wish this is in Does anybody knows?

Re: Cruising and Qualifying the Lobby in Forza Motorsport 4

I have not seen anything, and I am on site every day. Anyway, I hope this has done, I liked being able to drive around in my old Fiat 500.

Nothing has beaten RACE Pro, in terms of online lobbying the IMO. The rating is an important part of racing, so it will be a disappointment if not at this time. Especially with 16 networks of player. Being able to run around the track waiting for people to join would only be an advantage. One option for mandatory pit stops would be too great, but cannot always see that this is a part of Forza at any time. If you mix the best pieces in line F1 2011 Race Pro and Forza.

Rating Forza will never be part of, since it contradicts their philosophy of "easy access" (i.e., just start playing, do not complain about), which is sad because I want to qualify. running track of the wait would be amazing, but I see this happening due to huge loading times (on the other hand, sometimes what he did in FM2, and I started the race and it was there just waiting to cross and then told everyone who joined that we were waiting to fill the room, of course he could not join us but still). Mandatory Pit stops do not know, do not feel like somewhat that is truly essential, as the majority online courses are too short (and just the hardcore racers do over 10 laps)

Not good to hear from qualifying. Have there been any official word from the developers before why not has qualification in their games or is it just an assumption? A kind of "Superpole" would be quick and accessible. One or two timed laps to settle on grid. Done at an unfilled track there is no prospect of crash. I guess you're right regarding the mandatory pit stop. F1 just play too. I wish that because of public force groups see longer races though. I much favor longer races.

You might think of a way before the race disk might be exactly what a game needs easy access. The experiences I've had in Race Pro and NASCAR09 and games offered by lobbyists before the race is a learning experience very casual and good. People are not races, but the practice and give advice to others in the lines and configurations. It will be a shame if you spend four editions Forza racing and has seen essentially no additions. One option for binding holes also would be great - even on short runs. This addition is only allowed to run full races damage much less anxiety and fear of damage to the normal sim. Even on short runs to limit the damage sim bad habits of people, because it slows down the damage. I'm not saying that ending the idiot driving but it makes people think. It also gives everyone a free pass individual. So in case some idiot hits you, you may face, repair and return to full sprint knowledge that even the leader, who may be unharmed, has to face as well. Boneless mandatory damaged race has three options garbage pit and lose all the time around the world, and lose no time boxes all because the damage is to slow down or stop smoking. Most go for option 3 races to finish line, less than 50% of the space it started.

Trash BS they have now where you have to deliberately end points, and then begins to falter Total points running wedges working around something that should be inherent in anything that is called a 'sim'.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. NASCAR would have done, Race Pro had it, and GT5 has. Not even have to be qualifying. It's just a good way for people to come, turns, show cars, setting good lap times, etc. It's a simple premise and it would work so well in FM4 since the idea is a passion for cars. I was very disappointed when they do in 3. This seriously could be the difference in whether or not I get this immediately. If anyone finds out.