Thread: Tire Physics in Forza Motorsport 4

Tire Physics in Forza Motorsport 4

Anyone have any idea about Tire Physics in this game? I am not certain how I like the tire physics. They're not as great as I likely them to be. What do you all think about this? Any idea on this? Please if anyone has any idea about this than please provide me.

Re: Tire Physics in Forza Motorsport 4

As a whole, and the demo, located at sim believe that each vehicle handles very realistically as you would in real life and each vehicle handles uniquely. Also, do not feel like you're driving on ice, feels like self-driving / drifting. Accessories physical team.

Too shortly to say up till now whether they are in fact superior or worse, but dissimilar. Alpine circuit is possibly not the top place to assess, but I have observed a few unexpected effects with the Zonda understeer and I have not made a decision on the behavior of slip angle. The car also seems to try too hard to regain control after a loss of adhesion. All this may be more related to the provision of track properties to the physical surface of the tires. It requires expertise from a variety of cars, tires and tracks to get a better picture. Management of physics do not seem to be improved in general. Is it me or are other people not getting the state back tire as clearly through the FFB as it did in FM3.

I would say that the physics of the tires are a immense improvement on earlier games. Much more sensible while the car starts to break. There is room for upgrading though. Even though there is a burly break on the track in the demo seems to be a lack of "inertia" feeling when you hit the brakes and all the weight goes forward. This was one of the best features of game you forget "Pro Race". Have you finished that game yet.

I can use the MS wheel. In Forza 2 and 3 have dealt with powerful rear-drive cars. Now granted I'm not super fast setting times in the demo, but I think easiest way to launch the muscle car and Beemer in the corner and maintain long-continued drift. I agree with others that Forza 2 and 3 often felt like driving on ice with the wheel. Now I can "feel" the grip, when I untied, and maintain a drift. Well I would say. Could drift car with a driver 2 and 3, but never could with the scroll wheel. I like the stems for 1 second and then release the back, or slow down again and end the drift. In the demo I'm flying from side to 120 mph sustained and sometimes moves. I cannot wait for the full game replays.

I do not know about "is back." Back from where? These are the best "feel" the tires of the franchise yet. Note that is only 24 ° F, on the track are running (once temps itself). I read in another thread the owner of a green disk; temperatures are quite remarkable for a hot track.

For me the tires feel amazing. There is a pleasant sensation on the transition between turns and sweeping corners 2, 3 n 4 of the tape obtained by the Zonda. Never drive under the car if you are an idiot on corner entry as they should. The M5 senses immense and loves to drift. The 458 is super-neutral in the medium-speed corners, the Impreza is very steady, but has wider than others, mainly in tighter turns, rolls and appears Couger back out whenever you want to grab Zonda and drive. All in all cars that enter the demo behave very differently as it should and the rear is actually have some grip on the back now. I cannot wait to try other cars in the full game.

I had some of the best laughs I've had in Forza when I lost the rear of these vehicles and feels just like I remember when I used to drive like an idiot, in a safe, of course.

Back from FM2, FM2 had a great feeling / better control of the transition, something that was missing from the IMO FM3. I decided to do a comparison back to back, so we loaded FM3 and drove the 458 Italy in the Way, and it feels so "static", there is little sense of control transfer, and almost no sense of weight transfer The car feels solid and I like to run with solid tires. Driving the 458 at the show FM4 is very much alive, the car is bucking and weaving under you, and there is a real feeling that the fight against the vehicle for better grip. Now, I am not prepared to say that it is more realistic, however, despite the realism, FM4 is much more fun, enjoyable and stimulating, which is what this is all about.

Physics is amazing. You know it must be hard for a developer to make a physics engine that is pleasing to a wider audience, but some way it has directed to turn 10. Whether you're a casual racing fan or a hot Hardcore Lapper, physics will plea too many.

I like the physics of the tires on the demo a lot. The big question is how dissimilar compounds and wide tires make you feel (because you cannot change in the demo.) How many differences of tire compounds we get. They wear rates of a variety of dissimilar compounds convincing?

In FM3 is very little dissimilarity in wear rates between sport and race as per me. Just for situation, GT5 presents nine compounds, the bottom and midrange are very precise, but the compound of the race senses too much grip (on the border in the Arcade levels, with soft career.) obviously, if T10 comprises the ability to limit the tire compounds for the events (online and off) are all good. Generally it`s well, but while it goes into more details, see the telemetry, for example, and see how little by little the tires are cold. Furthermore, it is a change of control based on temperature? I `m just asking, I play the keyboard, so I don` t feel much), but temperatures should change faster and thus grip levels. Can `t wait for the full game to test everything.

However, the Zonda is (and always has been - carried a ton of S-Class in Forza 2) a very aggressive car out of the box and needs a tune. In the car on the demo, you necessitate a lot of weight on the front tires to get connected by the understeer. I was originally having trouble getting it to become because I was on the brake going into corners and leaving it too soon. As the weight goes from the front wheels (during braking), is installed back to back (when they leave the brake) and then when you turn the car pushes. You need to brake the car on the way and stay aggressive on him more than they would if it harmoniously. I think the lack of ability to regain the grip is more a product of the vehicle is what unbalanced tire physics is.