Thread: Main character in Orcs Must Die

Main character in Orcs Must Die

I have purchased the game Orcs Must Die and like to play that game, however I have seen that the character for this game is so much boring and not that’s much of good, so is there any way to change the character and any of the other character are available for this game. So any of the suggestion or ideas regarding this issue you people has. So guys if you have any of the suggestion then please suggest me.

Re: Main character in Orcs Must Die

According to me there is no need to change the default character for this game, since they can’t keep any of the violence or any of the bold character since this is the censorship decision. And also these characters have its best look and even the style of that character is good to see and enjoy the character for playing the game. So it is not necessary to change the character for the game.

I don’t think that the game is made somewhat seriously; it should be like the magicka. And there is the main character I have seen for the game. The character "badass" is serving as the main character.So if the changes I have to make then I must select the memorable characters like Frog in Chrono Trigger. But however it is not possible to do that so let the "badass" consider being the better than the generic badass who barely even speaks.

As per the stories for the game I have seen that the story is all about a simple guy who is look like the common characters but it have the inbuilt power that has a chance at greatness as compare to other people. But this story is well suited for other character as compare to the badass. Since this character nature is not that much of suitable for the badass. So the gamer have to change the character and have to bring the other character at this place. Other thing is that if the characters have some of the funny behavior then might it make the sense to the character.

I have played the demo few weeks ago and I simply like it the behavior of the character for its silliness, and also it’s a best way of the character that after finishing the game the character move and dance this is the best thing I have seen for this game. So there is no such weakness for the character in this game I think so. According to that I can say there is no need to change the character.

I have seen there are the lots of the modern and the pop cultures are present in the character. And this is the charming part of the game. So there are no such things present in the nature or behavior if the characters so I will go to continue with this player only I have not found anything wrong with this player. So finally the thing I can suggest you that there is no need to change the character this is the perfect character for this game.

These is the character that is liked by moist of the users, I think this is the legendary character for this type of the game since there is nothing over smartness and some thing over edited to make the character to be hated by the people. And all I know that there is no other tricks or method that can be used to change the character for use at the place of the default character. And also I don’t think that they are going to change the character there may be the chances that the character will in the new version get in to the comical view but not going to replace by other.

I agree that the character is so much of the popular among other because of its style and behavior in these games. He is so funny and he is real, that the style is seems to the real direct from the heart that’s making the character more popular and interesting. This is the game which is funny and most of the people have bought this kind of the game. However if there are the changes may going to happen then it can take place in the next version for these game. And also each and every character for the different game is different from each other that some of them are hard and some of them are funny or smarty or other etc but the character for this game is spirit of the game.

I think the character here are develop in such a way that it look like super hero that I hate the most because according to me there is no need to make the character so much of stupid, cocky and annoying. And also there is another example for the same thing like difference between Supreme Commander 1 & 2. However if the same thing goes again and again then it sure going to dumping the game down. So there is the need that the characters must with the cool attitude to act and to represent itself. However the start up of the game is better.

All that there are no need for the changing the character at all, since as compare to other games there are the character that are basically not that much of violence or something like that. According to me this is the funny and enjoyable game to play. And if you wish to see the changes in this game then you have to wait for the next version release of this game. But all that these games have is the best for this game.