Thread: Convertibles in Forza Motorsport 4

Convertibles in Forza Motorsport 4

I have seen a few adaptable in the game thus far, but I need to know is whether or not you will be able to place the top down or up while racing, or as a minimum have the alternative of which way we need to race car like the 2003 Dodge Viper, for instance. I do not like how it seems on the top, but with the top down, which is an amazing car looking! Any idea posted on this up till now? I would appreciate an honest answer!

Re: Convertibles in Forza Motorsport 4

Smooth tops require you to be stationary or going below 10 mph to operate the soft top. Figure in the time it takes to do so. And so on. Well, then you have lost the race. It may look good in the Alps Burnese. But it is likely to be very cold!

How has this option? Where the results are stored? It will be the option of providing for all circumstances in the area of tuning? This will require a change in the registration drive. Or is filed and before each use? In this case, we only need to change the structure of cars is kept in memory. But we need a change in the process prior to the race, and the screen. Or maybe a dialog box where the top up or down variable. Does the game show this dialog box for all vehicles by default or have to prove the kind of car every time you start a career?

Would have to test the aerodynamic changes the dynamic between the canopies and higher to above. And how does a higher need to change the effectiveness of the wing? We'll have to know that too. The differences in weight, this will affect the braking and acceleration. The center of mass changes too. That must be reviewed and adjusted for. There will also be changes in graphics, roll-bar driver side only, and the shadow of the front stabilizer bar pointing upward. So maybe instead of a change in runtime, you can go with two cars. No choices have to be marketing if we settle on that in its place of physical impact of the engine, all the Roadsters will be obtainable in the game as two cars. One with the top and the other with an open cockpit. No PR when a car rushed 10 DLC pack is presented with only 9 cars in it. Everyone has to understand that some people like the car with the top down.

I understand that you are not trying to be different to me, and unfortunately, you're right in what he said in this response. I was thinking it would be a cool feature that allows you to change what the car looks like, not necessarily the thought that a handful of great physical changes, and other graphics should be carried out in order for this to work. Not a problem for an arcade racer as Test Drive Unlimited 2, where the physics of a few kind, but whether or not you have the top up or down, the physics are the similar as I comprehend it would not work with hardcore racing imitation Forza Motorsport.

I comprehend how these "simple in words" features would be tricky to fulfill. I am grateful for the help! Have a good day!