Thread: Drag Racing Environment in Forza Motorsport 4

Drag Racing Environment in Forza Motorsport 4

Should we expect an update on the endurance racing environment? Last car action game that say they have tried running in the background of 13s 1 / 4 mile in real life, have always run in the mid-14s later. With any luck these new American cars that can demonstrate that it is not as slow as the last game proved to be.

Re: Drag Racing Environment in Forza Motorsport 4

Well, if you have driven the cougar in the demo, which is far from slow. It's even faster rate than the Subaru. I think drag racing a great job.

FM3 did greats weight transfer to the rear wheels that great to get a appropriate launch. So with any luck with the new physics which looks to do the job much better? And the added drag tires and a sticky track should be large. Back in the muscle car days of the time were recorded as values, but were performed on a sticky drag strip and a better set of rear tires. But the car was still stock. On the street I could never run time. Cars have too few small stock tires that came upon them.

I realized that in the F3. For example, 02 Trans Am IRL cars are at least 13 seconds and could not get out of the 14 in the game. I have more faith in this time though. To see many of the videos on YouTube and the introduction of democracy, there is a little more weight transfer, another important part of endurance racing F3 lost. Also the addition of a compound of drag should make for some difficult shots = times better. File, however, I would not be surprised if all the cars in Forza 4 stay closer to their times of RL. Bite of the track was not released until the top 70’s. I was in Orange County International Raceway in California as a minimum each weekend in the late 60’s. The track exterior was much greasier than the road. Totally no hesitation regarding it. I went to the Lions in Wilmington, at times, and the similar story there.

Forza's lack of performance affects the ET huge time. ETs would be quicker if the timers would begin while your car breaks the beams in its place of at the end of 3, 2, 1, GO.

I have been doing a lot of searching around some information with FM4 endurance racing. They said the muscle car should run about time. And yes, back in the day as magazines Car Craft, Hot Rod, hot rod and used to test these cars run a lot on the strips of friction with resistance tires. But this is a video game is not so much on the question of "history" of muscle cars along. There are still many FM4 muscle cars must have this game. I've also discovered that there will be drag racing tree, just 1, 2, 3, GO! FM5 with any luck in Turn 10 was a drag racing tree and real functioning drag race "elimination". As well a better line of Chevy muscle cars, and Ford. On the actual I am very happy for the whole thing to turn 10 and have done for us. I have been asked to keep a "low-pro" talk regarding the trouble of Drag Racing for control.

I own a 99' Trans Am and was truly keyed up for FM3 because they appended it to the game. But after that I took it to the strip and couldn't run near to a 13. With any luck they make a few adjustments.

The tree is the similar. Sorry to break the game, I have 100% evidence. If you place a Camaro Trans sport and just utilized the launch of a manual would run 13's no trouble, just how to adjust the manual release. So with a completely modified 2002 SS, who ran 9.8’s Forza, manual release, without clutch, all in the setup. But back to the point that no actual tree, the same 3-2-1 countdown, but with the launch of a handbook to keep the revs in the sweet spot, as are the yellow green dot that weapon, but gently. I'm not starting a war; I think it will be awesome FM4 with "drag-made" new and real life coaches, such as trawling or the Ray Hemi Dart. Great Skki there tell you to drag Forza, no trees, cars work best but at least we have endurance racing.

My source is a face that we see around here a lot, I will not go past that, he owns a green disk, which helped me out, he's a great guy, he answered a few basic questions me, and ran into the strip. 3-2-1 countdown. I trust him a lot. Look at my friend and I started the biggest drag on Forza League, a lie because I do not drag racing. If I'm wrong, and great, but this source is an honest guy mortal, no more right to shoot him.

Friction is difficult to add a simulation mode for this reason, most, and although literally means 99% of people do not care Forza endurance racing. It has 5 strips of muscle cars drag some large (have you seen the acceleration of the Cougar in the Demo? Have been fixed, new tire compounds, drag-style wheels and hoods. It's the best we have, so let's make it work, the game has no hot laps the safety car or that is still the best simulator game console and endurance we have. IHRA and NHRA games were cool, but Bethesda still THX to take if someone bought them. Not by what is not.

No, did not mention that, as league tables are not on site but do not think I would have said. If you look at my sig the league we've been doing different kinds for a while and will continue in FM4, we have a base class (built not bought) series of style as well as a series of all outlaw 10.5.