Thread: Point Guard Ratings with the changes for NBA 2K12

Point Guard Ratings with the changes for NBA 2K12

Hello friends, I want to know the Points Guard Rating of the NBA 2K12 and also the change in the ratings, so I was thinking that you might be knowing about it and also someone have the information about it then please tell me as I want information on it. I was searching on the internet but was not getting any information about it, so I am here to know, I hope you might know about it and also you will be able to tell me about it. All your suggestion and advice will be helpful and also it will really help me a lot. Thank you in advance for the suggestion or the advice or the information which you will provide to me.

Re: Point Guard Ratings with the changes for NBA 2K12

I do not think that there might be some of the changes are done in the rating, it will be old and also be the same as it was earlier, you see the rating of the NBA on the official site on the NBA, so you better check over there.

Well I have the list of the changes which are been done in the Point Guard Ratings, I have seen it and got some information about it and I think you might also want to have the same, I am only having the list of the top 10 which are the most and also good one, so you can have a look upon it and get it for you, so the top 10 list is below:
    Top 10
    1. Chris Paul
    2. Derrick Rose
    3. Deron Williams
    4. Russell Westbrook
    5. Rajon Rondo
    6. Steve Nash
    7. John Wall
    8. Stephen Curry
    9. Tony Parker
    10. 10. Chauncey Billups

Apart from John Wall (who was closer to the seventh-best rookie seventh was the best PG), I really I have no complaints here. 2K usually does a good job of qualifying their star players - more often than not are the ones who receive any attention. Each of these players saw several revisions throughout the year, which is more than one, can say about the players at the bottom of the list.

I want to say that the Nate Robinson, Ramon Sessions, and Earl Boykins are top 30 NBA point guards. These guys are THIRD STRINGS on their own teams and also they are in the rating between the ranges of 21 to 30.

I have more list of the changes in the ratings of the point guard, I hope it might be helpful and also you can get the best and also your favorite player name in that lists, I am having the list which is the top 11 - 25, so have a look on it and see it and the lost is below:
    Top 11 - 25:
    • Jrue Holiday
    • Devin Harris
    • Brandon Jennings
    • Michael Conley
    • Jason Kidd
    • Ty Lawson
    • Gilbert Arenas
    • Kyle Lowry
    • Raymond Felton
    • Darren Collison
    • Aaron Brooks
    • Jameer Nelson
    • Mo Williams
    • Louis Williams
    • Rodney Stuckey

So you're saying Andre Miller is one of the 25 PG? Wow, once again underestimated because man is not a flashy player or sports phenomenon.

Wow a full list of what is really messed up his scoring formula because they have some guys who've never heard of proven players in the rotation. Hope you have individual scores to see some monkeys covenant crazy like this. I think you will be able to get the more list about the points of the player, so you can check on the internet.

The fact that they played last year after qualifying Barea is incredible. Is the top pg-20? No, but it is definitely better than a 65. He deserves something around 70-74.

Under the new scale is much closer to 68-70. Do not forget he is still just a backup with an acceptable range only 3 points and the ability to pass, and poor defense. It is a major player role in the Mavs, because their strengths / weaknesses dovetail with Kidd. On another computer, such as heat, for example, would be a horrible way because they need shooters around LeBron / Wade, player’s no longer in isolation.

If you're a fan of NBA basketball then there should be players who have not heard of. Scrubs do not get decent grades in this series, if you have good grades, it is good.

Shooting scores really are not as bad as everyone is making them be. The problem is that the other 30 or so degrees that both need to be edited and have not been. No reason to AJ Price has 31 defensive awareness and consistency 25. Dragging his rating significantly. 30 in both categories (as a normal player in the NBA) would give six general right off the bat. Also, if there is a specific "insider information" is likely to be Roland, owner of 82games.com, 2K allegedly allowed to use their data for trends. 82games has not been updated for most of last year (first time on the site), which lead me to think he was busy with other obligations.