Thread: Error code 800706BA while launching Age of Empires Online game

Error code 800706BA while launching Age of Empires Online game

Hello I have installed the Age of Empires Online game on mine windows XP operating system. Everything working on the system perfectly and I don’t have any issue. Recently I have installed the Age of Empires Online game and I have installed this game without any issue. After installing the Age of Empires Online game when I launch the game I have got the error code:” 800706BA” and after that I am not able to do anything. Now I don’t know what to do and how to solve the issue. Can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Error code 800706BA while launching Age of Empires Online game

First of all I would like to suggest you to make sure your game are compatible with your system and after that let me know the issue. According to me your game not compatible with the system and so therefore I’d suggest you to make updated system as per the requirement of the game. The following are the requirement of the Age of Empires Online game:
    • 2GHz CPU
    • Atleast 128 MB Graphics Card
    • 1GB RAM, more the better
    • 3GB Hard Disk space

May be your Age of Empires Online game run on the administrator mode and so therefore I would like to suggest you to run the game as administrator and after that you can play the game. to run the Age of Empires Online game on administrator you just need to make right click on the launching game icon and after that select run as administrator, now you will get the confirmation and after that enter the correct details and after that launch the game.

Have updated the driver on your system and i think you’re getting this issue due to old driver on your system and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make updated the graphics card driver on your system and after that let me know the issue. go to the start icon on desktop and after that click on the run. Now on the run type devmgmt.msc and after that click on the ok button. now you will get the device manger and under that locate to the graphics card driver and after that updated the graphics card driver.

If above solution not working to solve the issue and after that I would like to suggest you to make reinstall the game and after that your issue will get solved. I think your game installation went wrong or something corrupted on your game and so it’s better to make reinstall. Go to the control panel and after that click on the add/remove program. Now on the add/remove program locate to the Age of Empires Online game and after that uninstall the game. Now once you uninstall the game and after that reboot and then install the Age of Empires Online game again.

Even I have faced the same issue on mine system as well and after that I have gone through the lots of solution to solve the issue but nothing helped me to solve the issue and after that I have made contact with the Age of Empires Online game support and after that I have gone through mine issue and they have solved mine issue and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make contact with the Age of Empires Online game support and after that go through your issue and they will solve the issue.

There could be lots of issue to your not able to play the game. Like when you have not updated proper driver or direct X on your system and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make sure you have updated the everything on your system and after that let me know the issue. Just go through the some official website and after that updated the version of the Direct X and to updated the driver you need to open the device manger. Once you done this and after that let me know the issue.

i had disabled the windows live ID sign in assistance service, changing it to manual solved this problem for me. automatic would definitely work too.
    hope that helps

Error 800706BA

I tried to open it several times, when run as administrator it said: The Spartan catalog file is corrupt. Perform a full scan to resolve.

Go to Options->Full Scan

When i think of it: just yesterday i defragmentated my HardDiskDrive C: