Thread: Secret Car in Forza Motorsport 4

Secret Car in Forza Motorsport 4

Anyone have any idea about any secret car in this? I wish to buy it as the game come in my place. Anybody know what the car is up till now or could maybe tell me, I am sure I will get it before we get the game.

Re: Secret Car in Forza Motorsport 4

I think it is a few cars other than normal FM3 list of people think they are "cut". I'd laugh if it was a Porsche that was transformed into a RUF.

Actually, probably yes, they have the profile import feature as well, and some of the photos I've seen some of them have. Therefore, they know, they are simply to keep secret. All diskers green are more likely to keep secret in this regard, since they were given early in the game to create, not to ruin any surprises that may be waiting for us. That said, if you look at the relationship of the past (and future known) unicorns, referring to cars like the car in the game, you may notice a relationship that could lead to guess what will likely be other relationships unicorns similar.

Everyone knows that's not going to let him go. It was not until the release anyway. I hope however that has been published, even before launching my copy of FM4 time for me to try to grab at the last minute. Just hope it's not the herd, but Stig.

Something tells me that the car is the Hemi Cuda 71 transferable secret that comes with the latest collection of Forza 3.Seeing as how the LFA is one, though I wonder if they would make two cars from the latest collection. Based on whether the green disc holders in fact had the car in his garage while it was imported profile cannot have a car or know what it is either. It's just a car and not a big deal. As for the import of profiles that can surely only do it once. It may even be that the car you get is something like the vehicle used in Forza 3 and a case that we all can read that from their profile. Either way, everyone will know very soon and is just a car I'm pretty sure you will get your hands on at some point.

I understand that he wants all the cars you can possibly get your partner. As I do, but I've heard claims are thrown in Forza 4, so I would not worry too much. If it does bother you much then I guarantee you have published online the day of U.S. release so you will be able to take a look before doing the import.

Even with the credit thing. I do not play closer to what I like. That's my thing. Maybe two times a week at most. I do too much on the team to have more playing time. I know there will be "direct", I just wanted to say that I believe there is a possibility that the secret car in Forza 4 can not necessarily get the similar car in Forza 3. That could be the reason why it is a secret, because we cannot get anyhow. Possibly we do it for somewhat else. I suppose it to have a specific car, as mentioned in the top of the list shown in but I think it could be anything.

Its little confusing to me, people want to know what the car is so they can get rid of all its vehicles apart from the 17 that matter. That's crazy, obviously, I am a person who at a standstill has all the cars in Forza 2 and see it as a squander to have this many cars and not utilize them. if it is significant that you know what the secret car is then FM4 not play until you know for sure that it will be sometime on 11, maybe even pop in here and say what it is once you get the game just midnight to help.