Thread: I am going to return Tetris Axis 3DS now, too addictive

I am going to return Tetris Axis 3DS now, too addictive

I am playing Tetris Axis 3DS now and believe me, this game is really too addictive and I really think that I can’t stand this game now. Actually I played a game like this for the first time as I had never played Tetris like game before this. And now I am playing this game with a lot of modes and $30 for online pay, it is really crazy. If I will continue playing this then it is for sure that I will not able to sleep, as I am really enjoying this game too much, and I think I am getting addicted to this.

Re: I am going to return Tetris Axis 3DS now, too addictive

I recently got this game but I haven’t played it too much till now. However, till now I am feeling the music and the visuals are really seems awesome in this game.

Yes, the visuals in this game are really awesome for the most of the part. However, I preferably don’t use the background. Though I have to say that music is really excellent, but I am little bit concerned on the subject of the online switching screen items. Actually I have several ideas about how we can oppose it, but I think they are bit risky and I think I should play 1vs1 without items.

There is no doubt that this game is really enjoyable, but I think the price of $30 is bit costly for pay of this type of game. I think if the cost would be around in between $10 to $20 then it would really be great. What do you think about it?